Crippled Friends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crippled Friends

Alliance PVE Guild on Dragonmaw EU

2 posters

Resto shaman application meamorte

meamorte

Resto shaman application meamorte Empty Resto shaman application meamorte

Post  meamorte Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:15 pm

Personal information:

Name or nickname: Chris
    IRL time playing World of Warcraft: 2.5 years
    Tell us a little about yourself:

I am a Univeristy student in the UK. Therefore I am flexible with my time and have plenty of it Razz Outside of work I play Men's Lacrosse and Judo and support Tottenham!

Oh yeah and I like wow!

Character information: Meamorte Drenai Shaman (resto) 5.2k gs enhancement 5.k gear score. I have cleared naxx toc 10/25 etc I also have a 74 druid, 76 hunter, 74 rogue etc

Character name: Meamorte
    Class and race:Drenai shaman
    Talent spec: resto
    Armory link: not there yet as i faction transferred but you can check me out in game Smile
    Played time: on this one 41 days
    Do you have any alt? Number of active alts?: See above
    Tell us a little about your character:

My first ever character was a hunter and as I grew into playing the game I really wanted to learn more aspects of the game and so learnt how to heal, often not an easy task which nobody thanks you for Razz I really like healing and I also don't mind dps'ing either and with a shaman you can pretty much do it all Smile

Raiding information:

Will you be able to fulfil the raiding days and hours set out in the raiding page? Yes - give me notice when they are and i will turn up - i am really reliable - i have played long enough to know how frustrating it is when people don't turn up!
    How many raids will you be able to attend per week? Guaranteed 2 but maybe more if i know when they are Smile
    What is your current and previous end game PvE experience: see above but done naxx bits of ulduar (took a break from the game) and all of toc etc both 10/25 - also done onyxia voa etc
    Describe what you will bring to the raid group:

I will bring calmness and an ability to get the job done no matter how long it takes. I like to make sure I complete things and not give up. I am also really easy to get along with and quite easy going.

Miscellaneous information:

Why do you want to join Crippled Friends?: I want to joing a group of people that actually want to help each other and progress. I want to do so in a friendly environment and of course kill the Lich King.
    Do you know any members who will vouch for you?: No - I have faction transferred/
    Have you been in a guild before and if yes which one? Yes - i was in Horde Warbringers - and other horde guilds
    Why did you leave your previous guilds? Unfortunately people left and joined guilds like Stigma and Fused has Fans - top horde raiding guilds. I fancied a change of scene entirely.
    What other interest do you have apart from WoW?
    My girlfriend, judo, lacrosse - Computers.

Your pc and internet connection specifications: Top stuff. I am a Phd computer science student. I can run max graphics easily in 35 mans.

Please, list your computer specifications:
    Quadcore processor etc

What speed and type is your internet connection:

Broadband

Anything else you’d like to add:

Let's start raiding!
    Lightmaester
    Lightmaester

Resto shaman application meamorte Empty Re: Resto shaman application meamorte

Post  Lightmaester Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:56 pm

Other than the fact that you are a spurs fan Razz sounds good to me

Gief more Englanders Plox!
    Vulgate
    Vulgate

Post  Vulgate Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:57 pm

Hey chris,

I cant seem to get your armory screen to pop up but i've been told that your gear is solid except from some gems. You have a good positive attitude and id like to have a chat with you ingame somewhere in the near future.

I will discuss your application with the other officers and you'll recieve a response shortly.

Regards, Vulgate

Officer and Shaman Class Leader

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:25 pm