Crippled Friends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crippled Friends

Alliance PVE Guild on Dragonmaw EU

Lvl 80 shaman [Declined]

Noenoe

Lvl 80 shaman [Declined] Empty Lvl 80 shaman [Declined]

Post  Noenoe Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:05 pm

Personal information:

Name or nickname: Jasper
    IRL time playing World of Warcraft: Depends on how much time i have Smile
    Tell us a little about yourself: I'm Jasper i'm an irl friend of Ken (aka vodoopower, ferroz) i mostly play wow cuz there isn't much to do in the town i live, i'm still at school and for the rest not much to say if you want to know anything specific feel free to ask

Character information:

Character name: Noenoe
    Class and race: Draenei shaman
    Talent spec: Pve resto/ Pvp enhc
    Armory link:
    Played time: 11 days 12 hours 21 minutes
    Do you have any alt? Number of active alts?: yes i got 2 active alts
    Tell us a little about your character: i love playing on my shaman both ways in pvp and pve but didn't had a change to actually raid, i know most bosses but since my shaman isn't 80 for a long time i don't got any achievement so it was hard to pug aswell

Raiding information:

Will you be able to fulfil the raiding days and hours set out in the raiding page? i should be able to fulfil the days altho i have school to concider aswell
    How many raids will you be able to attend per week? i should be able to raid atleast 2 times a week
    What is your current and previous end game PvE experience: i don't have much exp in healing as a shaman but had a resto druid but it is diffrent and i have tanked raids aswell
    Describe what you will bring to the raid group: well i hope i can bring a good healer for everyone in raids and heroics

Miscellaneous information:

Why do you want to join Crippled Friends?: i never had a real change to raid so i'm hoping i could have a shot here with you guys
    Do you know any members who will vouch for you?: i think ferroz might Smile
    Have you been in a guild before and if yes which one? i have but more like social guilds and not really raiding
    Why did you leave your previous guilds? as i said before my previous guilds never really raided
    What other interest do you have apart from WoW? going out with friends and music

Your pc and internet connection specifications: i'm posting this on a friends laptop so atm i don't really know ^^

Please, list your computer specifications:

What speed and type is your internet connection:

Anything else you’d like to add:
    i hope to join the guild and get a shot in raiding but afcourse that depends on you guys =)
    Vulgate
    Vulgate

Lvl 80 shaman [Declined] Empty Re: Lvl 80 shaman [Declined]

Post  Vulgate Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:05 am

Hey jasper,

First of all I would like to thank you for you apply at Crippled Friends.

Second, when you make an apply be sure to put in all the info that includes your armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&n=Noenoe

As far as your gear goes, it looks like you have done some HC farming and not much of raiding as you are lacking achivements aswell. So I can't judge your skills on what I see here. Then get your gear enchanted. Even tho the gear you have doesn't seem the best it will boost your performance by a whole lot and we want everyone in the guild to have best enchants and gems for best performance.

I would have to discuss your application with the officers, for now I would ask you to be patient because with christmass around not everyone will be online. But I will adress the issue as soon as possible and let you know when we have decided anything.

So please bear with us for a few days and merry christmas santa

Greetings, Vulgate (Shaman class leader)
    Vulgate
    Vulgate

Post  Vulgate Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:45 pm

Hey Jasper

After good discussion with the officers we have decided to decline your application because your gear wasnt what it had to be and still isnt up to the level we require our raiders to be.

Sorry for the late response but best of luck in your future endeavours.

Regards, Vulgate.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:32 pm