Crippled Friends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crippled Friends

Alliance PVE Guild on Dragonmaw EU

4 posters

Appl: Evilknievel Blood DK [Declined]

Evilknievel

Appl: Evilknievel Blood DK [Declined] Empty Appl: Evilknievel Blood DK [Declined]

Post  Evilknievel Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Personal information:

Name or nickname: Michel (Evilknievel)
    IRL time playing World of Warcraft: when i am finished working, almost every evening 1800-2200
    Tell us a little about yourself:
    Crazy person from the netherlands, with a passion for wow like 3 years. Have played 2,5 years at private servers, but was sick of that. I play now for half year on Retail and like it alot xD. Like the make raids each day and gear up myself aswell the guildmembers

Character information:

Character name: Evilknievel
    Class and race: Human DK
    Talent spec: Blood / Unholy
    Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Evilknievel (link says 2304 strengt but when i press c ingame it syas 2300-2765, no buffs)
    Played time: 10days 11 hours
    Do you have any alt? Number of active alts?: One mage just use it to farm mining
    Tell us a little about your character: Loves 2 kill, makes nice damage, Blood spec now, but thinking of taking Unholy maybe...

Raiding information:

Will you be able to fulfil the raiding days and hours set out in the raiding page? Yeah ofc, otherwise i wouldnt apply right?
    How many raids will you be able to attend per week? As many as possible
    What is your current and previous end game PvE experience: Would like 2 clear whole ICC 10, later 25 would be nice 2:P And TOC 25:P f
    Describe what you will bring to the raid group: Alot of damage, and not a person who leaves party after some wipe like some players do

Miscellaneous information:

Why do you want to join Crippled Friends?: Cuz i heard this is a cool guild, who makes lots of raids, was looking for a good guild for long time, hope i found it now.
    Do you know any members who will vouch for you?: Idk, lunar and azmar told me apply here
    Have you been in a guild before and if yes which one? Yeah in Unwanted Elites and now in DAMNED, but noboby ever online
    Why did you leave your previous guilds? Cuz nobody was online, or if they were they didnt show up at raids
    What other interest do you have apart from WoW? My car (bmw) going out with my GF, and i ve got some passion with welding (TIG)

Your pc and internet connection specifications: Dont have some problems so far

Please, list your computer specifications: AMD Athlon Proccesor 8GB RAM 3.13Ghz

What speed and type is your internet connection: ADSL BRoadband 50mb/s

Anything else you’d like to add:
    Well i hope i get inv in your guild, and we make lots or raids with fun
    Evilknievel

Appl: Evilknievel Blood DK [Declined] Empty Re: Appl: Evilknievel Blood DK [Declined]

Post  Evilknievel Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:11 pm

nobody looks at this topicc???
    Azmar
    Azmar

Appl: Evilknievel Blood DK [Declined] Empty Re: Appl: Evilknievel Blood DK [Declined]

Post  Azmar Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:01 pm

Hey evilkenievel. Sorry for the long respond time.

Seeing over your application it looks good but you didnt say what previous raid experience.
    Your gear looks good exept your boots, you really need to get a petter pair and get them enchanted. And you also miss 2% to reach the hit cap. as this is one of the most important stats you really need to get that cap.
    I also notice some gems you need to switch around. and your missing the extra gem slot on your belt.
    One of the things that concerns me more is that you have no professions and you loose alot of stats this way.

Please reply on this and I will get back to you.
    Evilknievel

Post  Evilknievel Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:13 pm

Sorry forgot that i think, previous exp: Ulduar10 Naxx 10 OS 10/25 OnyxiaLair 10/25 TOC 10/25 / EoE 10

Yeah i know about the boots, i try 2 get better ones dont worry, when i get my boots my hit rating is good also i hope... But what u say about my gems? Dont understand, explain clearly plz... And yea i know it fromt he belt bucked,, dont wrry i am arranging that will be solved today... No i dont have proffesions yet, was busy with it, but 2 lazy 2 raise them, will do that soon. Maybe u could tell me what proffesions 2 get?
    Azmar
    Azmar

Post  Azmar Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:27 am

well the obvious choice would be jc/bs as they both give 40 str unlike the 80 ap u get from various other profs.

About the gems. what i ment was that for example you are missing a 10+ all stats gem. this gem is way better to use to obtain the meta req than a 10 str 15 stam gem.
    Also that you used a orange gem to obtain a crit socket bonus wich isnt worth it tbh.(hard to say exactly now as you have another gearset on armory atm)
    Evilknievel

Post  Evilknievel Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:04 pm

mm ok, then i go lvl my jwc en maybe some bs 2, but then i wuold be need mining from my mage again.... explain why is that +10stats gem so important? My gems are not so bad,, its 10 strengt + 10 crit if i rememeber good.. wel maybe i change them u tell me. About the gear thats right, cuz i was tanking lastnight first time, just 2 try so i get my pve gear back now lol:P I did change somethings u will see soon.

So anymore u want me 2 do?
    Espenaskelad
    Espenaskelad

Post  Espenaskelad Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:10 pm

Evilknievel wrote:mm ok, then i go lvl my jwc en maybe some bs 2, but then i wuold be need mining from my mage again.... explain why is that +10stats gem so important? My gems are not so bad,, its 10 strengt + 10 crit if i rememeber good.. wel maybe i change them u tell me. About the gear thats right, cuz i was tanking lastnight first time, just 2 try so i get my pve gear back now lol:P I did change somethings u will see soon.

So anymore u want me 2 do?

10 Stat gem counts as all colors, so it can be used to gain your meta.
    After that you can fill in pure str gems.

//Espen
    Waveforce

Post  Waveforce Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:03 pm

My gems are not so bad

we're not after so-so players. we're after people who put alot of effort in their gear.
    Azmar
    Azmar

Post  Azmar Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:46 pm

i dont see your making an effort to levelling ur professions. are you gonna get em up soonish or?
    Evilknievel

Post  Evilknievel Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:19 pm

What u seen is right, cuz i havent been online much last few days, had some private issues that needed 2 be solved.. Done that now so i go lvl up jwc today or tomorrow. Like u can see i ahve btter gloves now, with the gem u wanted. I am working on the rest now
    Azmar
    Azmar

Post  Azmar Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:49 pm

dont tink you quite understood the meaning of the 10 stat gem. its supposed to go in a blue socket to get a socket bonus. why didnt you just switch it with the blue in your chest and go for a 10 str 10 crit in the gloves?
    Evilknievel

Post  Evilknievel Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:51 pm

lol yeah i misunderstoodn, will change that soon, have 2 logg in on my friends pala 2 make new gems, will ask him thanks
    Azmar
    Azmar

Post  Azmar Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:10 pm

I'm sorry to inform you that you application hes been declined.

At the moment we are not in need of a new dps death knight.

However if you would have showed a bit more dedication to leveling your professions when you said you would this might have had another outcome.

I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:06 pm