Crippled Friends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crippled Friends

Alliance PVE Guild on Dragonmaw EU

5 posters

Blood dps dk [Declined]

Koralayy

Blood dps dk [Declined] Empty Blood dps dk [Declined]

Post  Koralayy Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:55 pm

Name or nickname: Futte
    IRL time playing World of Warcraft: Around 2 years
    Tell us a little about yourself: I can do what ever i wanna do:D

Character information:

Character name:Koralay
    Class and race:Death Knight, Night Elf
    Talent spec:50/0/21 (can respec if needed)
    Armory link:
    Played time: 21 days total and 14 days in lvl 80 ( i have done alot of pvp)
    Do you have any alt? Number of active alts?: oh.... i have a lvl 73 rogue which i make a little pvp on when im bored
    Tell us a little about your character: I have 2 pieces of tier9 (nearly 1 more)

Raiding information:

Will you be able to fulfil the raiding days and hours set out in the raiding page? Nearly i guess
    How many raids will you be able to attend per week? 3-4 i think
    What is your current and previous end game PvE experience: Current: I have achiv for 3 bosses in ToC 25, VoA, know tacts to nearly full Ulduar, Haven't tried EoE but tacts in my head, And Icc 4/4 also in my head
    Describe what you will bring to the raid group: Horn Of Winter:D and Flask

Miscellaneous information:

Why do you want to join Crippled Friends?: Cause you are Raiding
    Do you know any members who will vouch for you?: I dont know any1
    Have you been in a guild before and if yes which one? Ye but all on Magtheridon/neptulon (and i was horde)
    Why did you leave your previous guilds? They sucked
    What other interest do you have apart from WoW? Handball, Football

Your pc and internet connection specifications: I cant tell ya, but the Onyxia fight p2 is smoth whith DnD and PS<IT<Pestilence

Please, list your computer specifications:

What speed and type is your internet connection: Wifi 20 mbit
    Melkor
    Melkor

Blood dps dk [Declined] Empty Re: Blood dps dk [Declined]

Post  Melkor Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:49 pm

sorry but i dont like this aplication at all.
    -missing information in the aplication
    -missing some enchants and gems on the gear
    -you dont even have proffesions wich means you cant benefit from the specific stuff from each profession (for example the shoulder enchats that inscription has)
    -lack of raiding xp (as far as i can see on the armory, you just killed a few bosses in nax10 and only sarth in 25man).

Anyway Azmar will contact you as soon as its possible. GL with your aplication
    Azmar
    Azmar

Post  Azmar Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:20 pm

Thanks for applying Koralay.

Seeing over your talents and gear I'm not very impressed.
    Many pieces of your gear are just wrong for you and other pieces are just missing enchants/gems.
    Your choice of meta gem is completely wrong and you have way too many 16+ str gems instead of the 20+ ones.
    Your spec is close to ok but WTH is with putting 2 talents in Toughness? this is a 100% useless talent for dps.
    I can only see 1 glyph of your current that is right for you and you dont even have the spell to benefit from Glyph of Unholy Blight.

As far as your application goes you dont seem dedicated and it seems that ur a "epic whore" as I like to call it.
    Please respond to this and give me a real good reason to why we should consider you
    Sephiiroth

Post  Sephiiroth Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:26 pm

Lets be a bit more possitive here!

Application is lacking a bit but gear can be sorted within a day or so! I know i did but im sure some of you have! but when i came to the guild my gear wasnt exactly the best and was missing enchants and i got most of it sorted. Not everyone knows everything and people need to learn.

Koralay, if you can reply to Azmar's Question with a decent answer then i can help you with the gear and what you need to change. your current gear and specc need to change before we can think about giving you a trial. Add me if you wish in game and i can help you with your gear.

Good luck

Sephiiroth
    Cloudwalk
    Cloudwalk

Post  Cloudwalk Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:02 pm

The circle is now complete, and all that, eh Sephiiroth?

Anyway, I know very little about DK's really and will basically just follow Azmar's lead on this, so I guess a bit is depending on Koralay's reply.

I am all for giving people a chance but another consideration here is whether we need another DK dps, I am not sure we to. Probably need a tank more.
    Espenaskelad
    Espenaskelad

Post  Espenaskelad Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:05 pm

Cloudwalk wrote:The circle is now complete, and all that, eh Sephiiroth?

Anyway, I know very little about DK's really and will basically just follow Azmar's lead on this, so I guess a bit is depending on Koralay's reply.

I am all for giving people a chance but another consideration here is whether we need another DK dps, I am not sure we to. Probably need a tank more.

*runs off to delete his druid* ME!! PICK ME!! Shocked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:32 pm