Crippled Friends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crippled Friends

Alliance PVE Guild on Dragonmaw EU

+4
Waveforce
Espenaskelad
Keldan
Winterwrath
8 posters

Afela , Unholy Dps (MS) , Unholy Tank(OS) [Declined]

Winterwrath

Afela , Unholy Dps (MS) , Unholy Tank(OS) [Declined] Empty Afela , Unholy Dps (MS) , Unholy Tank(OS) [Declined]

Post  Winterwrath Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:47 pm

Hi , just informing you i will be using the template base from your website , but i will write it fluently so its nicer to read.

My name is Sharon (no , not a girl Exclamation ), i live in israel and im 18 years old.
    I have been playing WoW for about 3 years now , give or take a little.
    Not much to tell , i like beer & WoW (awesome combo) and just hanging out like every normal person Smile.
    My character is Afela , an Unholy specced DK , both for DPS and Tanking.
    Normal cookiecutters on both , atm Armory is giving some troubls , so ill give you my overall stats (sorry for the husttle , but inspect me if you'd like)
    As Dps - 4.5k AP , 32% Crit , Hit&Exp capped , 17% ArP(not that important for my spec) and 23k health.

As Tank - 33k health , 21% parry , 22% dodge , and 62.50% physical dmg reduction , plus ofc over the def cap.

Now to the raiding part , i bealive i can follow the hours and rules of raids per week , never wanted to go hardcore and seems that CF is exactly what im looking for , im not working or anything so making it to the minimum demand of raids shouldnt be a problem . i would be able to attend about 3-4 raids a week i presume , something like that.
    So , my end game experience is MC/ZG/BWL/AQ20/AQ40 - up to Huhuran - all that with the old RC (<3 Calen)
    Also Kara , Gruul , Mag,SSC,TK , BT and MH.
    (All of the above was done with my Hunter on Trollbane)
    With this char i have experience in all raids except for Ulduar , havent stepped foot beyond XT except for a few failing tries on Mimiron.

Now , besides awesome dps and not half bad tanking , i can contribute to the raid with my ability to learn encounters pretty quickly , i always come prepared , and always in a good mood that add to the atmoshpere of the raid , basicly , im not hardcore , but dedicated and mature.

I want to join Crippled Friends because I want a good raiding guild that can accomplish things on theyre own without pugging half of the raid , and a casual one.
    I know a few friends here , and it would be nice to raid again with people i know since i 1st dinged 60 ^^.
    Those people are , and i bealive that will vouch for me are Calen/Baylen , Espen/Afterlight , i also know Irascus a bit , but havent played with him alot.
    I am a former memeber of Rc(Righteous Cruasde) , atm im in Sorry No Autographs , its a small guild that can do toc10 and such , so its nice for now.
    I wanna leave it because i wanna progress to other stuff as well.

Regarding my computer and internet connection , cant say im a big know-it-all with these stuff even though its kind of ignorant of me , but have never taken much time for it , so have no clue , my int and comp run wow perfectly , and i never have any problems( despite what Calen might remember from BWL xD)

Would just like to add that im a fun guy , never get pissed and caps at everyone for no real good reason , i just like this game and i would like to explore it in every PvE aspect . thats my main goal for my time here.
    Keldan
    Keldan

Afela , Unholy Dps (MS) , Unholy Tank(OS) [Declined] Empty Re: Afela , Unholy Dps (MS) , Unholy Tank(OS) [Declined]

Post  Keldan Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:30 pm

I approve of this DK Smile He was in Righteous Crusade as a Hunter, and is highly skilled and knowledgeable about the game. Even though we don't really need DKs at the moment, I still recommend getting him in. My 2 cents!
    Espenaskelad
    Espenaskelad

Afela , Unholy Dps (MS) , Unholy Tank(OS) [Declined] Empty Re: Afela , Unholy Dps (MS) , Unholy Tank(OS) [Declined]

Post  Espenaskelad Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:22 pm

I'll vouch for this stand up guy, always been on time and prepared. Knows his stuff and willing to listen to learn if not.
    Mostly all i can recall are positive remarks from raiding with him from earlier guilds.

- Espen
    Waveforce

Post  Waveforce Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:43 pm

but now that kamler is gone...
    Lunarheaven
    Lunarheaven
    Admin

Post  Lunarheaven Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:18 pm

baylen wrong we need atleast 1 blood dk that myself and jerry know of lol Razz
    Nightfist
    Nightfist

Post  Nightfist Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:41 pm

I gues i will putt in a word here aswel have done some pugs whit this guy and he is a nice guy that knows what he is doing and is always frendly and helpfull so i realy wood like 2 have him in the guild

Well that is what i have 2 say so GL m8 and i hopp 2 c you soon

// Nightfist! Smile
    Azmar
    Azmar

Post  Azmar Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:20 pm

Thanks for applying Sharon.

I have looked over your gear and talents and gearwise you look like you know your stuff but i miss a 10 stat ench on ur chest and a 22 agi ench on your cloak to maximise the dps output.
    I have nothing against your spec. the one im using myself atm Very Happy but your glyphs however worries me. Both glyph of Scourge Strike and Glyph of Unholy blight is wrong if you want to maximize ur dps. Theese should be changed to glyph of Icy Touch and glyph of the ghoul. Im also wondering why you have 2 empty minor glyph slots. even tho theese are not very important they do give a slight boost.

But overall it looks very good i would would very much like to see you get a trial
    Winterwrath

Post  Winterwrath Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:35 am

Thank you for all the words of advice Azmar , you can mark a check on all the stuff you told me , enchanted/glyphed everything you said.

Btw , dont you just love ony whelps AoE with this spec? 11k dps ftw ^^
    Cloudwalk
    Cloudwalk

Post  Cloudwalk Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:48 am

Azmar is sick, I have seen him over 20k no the whelps.......
    Nightfist
    Nightfist

Post  Nightfist Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:54 am

Yea Azmar is damn sick on thos Welps its like hmm he is hovering around 1-3 on dmg done and then in comes the welps and bame he is att like 16kdps and every one goes Sad Shocked its meee 2 c >.<
    Azmar
    Azmar

Post  Azmar Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:14 pm

What can I say?
    I'm just kinda godly Very Happy
    Winterwrath

Post  Winterwrath Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:16 pm

Im usualy on top when it comes to whelps , but never got passed 12k , 16-20k is just sick (Using spellpower gear azmar? xD )
    Azmar
    Azmar

Post  Azmar Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:24 am

Ofc not. spell power is just silly talk Razz
    Espenaskelad
    Espenaskelad

Post  Espenaskelad Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:27 pm

Well thats easy math really.

Consider this, on Onyxia 25m there is 40 whelps coming unless someone is getting more.
    Lets say you hit a dot on one target then use pestilence on that again, then you got 40 whelps with a dot tick Exclamation
    Now consider if he gets 2 on them and lets say as an example that they tick for 250 dmg pr dot.
    In fair terms its (250x2)x40 = 20k dmg pr tick, then you got to add up active skillz and crap so yeah should be a fair and simple number to get up in What a Face
    Azmar
    Azmar

Post  Azmar Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:37 pm

Your just jalous Epsen Razz
    Espenaskelad
    Espenaskelad

Post  Espenaskelad Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:28 pm

Thats only in your mind Smile
    Nightfist
    Nightfist

Post  Nightfist Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:45 pm

He sooo is!
    Winterwrath

Post  Winterwrath Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:14 pm

You math seems right espen , but its not realistic , if it were , we would be doing alot more then 20k dps , since you havent consider that our disease ticks do more then 250 , plus blood plague can crit with 4t9.
    And you also havent consdierd Blood Boil , DnD and wandering plague.
    Azmar
    Azmar

Post  Azmar Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:35 pm

And all that makes up a very yellow and laggy screen
    Cloudwalk
    Cloudwalk

Post  Cloudwalk Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:38 pm

You guys gone off-topic here? Talking about how OP Dk's are, rather than the poor guys application...
    Espenaskelad
    Espenaskelad

Post  Espenaskelad Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:46 pm

Winterwrath wrote:You math seems right espen , but its not realistic , if it were , we would be doing alot more then 20k dps , since you havent consider that our disease ticks do more then 250 , plus blood plague can crit with 4t9.
    And you also havent consdierd Blood Boil , DnD and wandering plague.

Not really, you have to consider the length of the encounter compared to how long the whelps are alive Cool
    You forget that the whelp phase only is a tiny bit of the encounter so probably will peak way higher then 50k dps during that stage of the fight alone.
    Also my numbers where only test figures to show the math.
    Azmar
    Azmar

Post  Azmar Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:36 pm

Sorry for you have to wait so long for a respond to your application.

At the moment we have dont really have a spot for a dps death knight. And we recently reqruited two ret pallies so were a bit melee heavy.
    So im afraid we have to decline your application for now but we hope that you will have us in mind in case a spot for you opens up in the future.

so good luck to you in the future and hopefully ill see you ingame sometime Very Happy
    Espenaskelad
    Espenaskelad

Post  Espenaskelad Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:37 pm

Azmar wrote:Sorry for you have to wait so long for a respond to your application.

At the moment we have dont really have a spot for a dps death knight. And we recently reqruited two ret pallies so were a bit melee heavy.
    So im afraid we have to decline your application for now but we hope that you will have us in mind in case a spot for you opens up in the future.

so good luck to you in the future and hopefully ill see you ingame sometime Very Happy

If possible i would suggest a friends rank invite for this guy.
    He is a dedicated player. plays and listen good to advise so would be a great asset to have in the guild for future available spots.
    Also we have had him with us on a few raids/hc grps and looks like he gets along very good with our core grp.

Anyway just a suggestion from my side.

//Espen
    Keldan
    Keldan

Post  Keldan Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:17 am

I second the above notion.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:45 pm