Crippled Friends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crippled Friends

Alliance PVE Guild on Dragonmaw EU

+3
Jejing
Waveforce
Azmar
7 posters

Deathknight Frost tank

Scyleric

Deathknight Frost tank Empty Deathknight Frost tank

Post  Scyleric Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:53 pm

Personal information:

Name or nickname: Eddie
    IRL time playing World of Warcraft: 14:00-23:00
    Tell us a little about yourself: Well, atm, i am studying, and thats pretty much why i cant come online earlier then 14:00. On my free time, i usally play wow, (sounds nerdy i know >_>), and hang out with my friends, so i do have a life ^^.

Character information:

Character name: Scyleric
    Class and race: Human deathknight
    Talent spec: 15/51/5, IF i will join the guild, i shall respecc to another frost tank spec.
    Armory link:
    Played time: 12days, 10hours, 51minutes. I got meny other 80s, so thats why its not that much.
    Do you have any alt? Number of active alts?: I have 5 other level 80s, and i am active with 1 with them, named Rangmar, on the server Bronzebeard, who was my main, but rerolled Deathknight,

Tell us a little about your character: He is a very friendly deathknight, unlike meny other dks:), He loves to take much damage (pretty much why he choosed to be a tank). Smile

Raiding information:

Will you be able to fulfil the raiding days and hours set out in the raiding page?: yes i am Smile

How many raids will you be able to attend per week? Nearly all,

What is your current and previous end game PvE experience: Well, i have cleared toc10/25man, not on hc though, i have done 4 bosses in ICC10, and 3 on ICC25 (with my alt paladin). Cleared all bosses exept 3 in ulduar10.
    Describe what you will bring to the raid group: A good mood, and flask's!Surprised
    Miscellaneous information:

Why do you want to join Crippled Friends?: I've heard that you are a rly cool guild, goin good raids. And a friend of mine is in your guild, and he thinks ur guild is good, so i give it a shoot ^^
    Do you know any members who will vouch for you?: Nazhurarill.
    Have you been in a guild before and if yes which one?: with my paladin i've been in providence, before i trasnfered him to Bronzebeard.
    Why did you leave your previous guilds?: becuse i transfered server, pretty much,
    What other interest do you have apart from WoW?: be with my friends, and i love movies :]

Your pc and internet connection specifications: It is good!, nearly never DC

Please, list your computer specifications: I do not know that, sorry :/. but i nearly never lags and such.

What speed and type is your internet connection: Dont know :/, but it is fast Smile

Anything else you’d like to add: Not really, just want to thank you guys for your time:) //Scyleric
    Azmar
    Azmar

Deathknight Frost tank Empty Re: Deathknight Frost tank

Post  Azmar Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:11 pm

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Scyleric
    Azmar
    Azmar

Post  Azmar Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:35 pm

Hey Scyleric.
    Thanks for applying.

Your application looks good as far as I can tell.

However looking at your armory i have a few things I would like to straighten up:

Professions:
    We had a little chat yesterday and i remarked that your professions was too low for you to benefit from and you said you were gonan get em up. since then i can see you have gotten some lvls in enchanting so im counting on seeing 2 profs over 400 soon.

Gems and enchants:
    - Head:
    - Bad meta gem. Stun duration doesnt help so you would benefit more from an Austere Earthsiege Diamond(32 stam + 2% armor)
    - When the socket bonus provides that much stam you really should utilize it so a Enduring Eye of Zul(10 def + 15 stam) is best here
    - Shoulder:
    - Get exaulted with Sons of Hodir for a better enchant. its really easy now that you can turn in emblems for rep.
    - Switch the gem with a epic quality one(30 stam)
    - Gloves:
    - Again epic gem(30 stam)
    - Belt:
    - 30 stam gem
    - Legs:
    - As the socket bonus is so high a 30 stam gem and a Regal Dreadstone(10 dodge + 15 stam) would be best
    - Feet:
    - The minor run speed you get from "Enchant Boots - Tuskarr's Vitality"(run speed + 15 stam) is worth the 7 stam loss.
    - Rings:
    - As you might have guessed id like to see a 30 stam gem here too.

As we discussed yesterday you said you were willing to respec to a tanking build with Improved Icy Talons since thats why were recruiting a DK tank so thats good.

Looking forward to see your improvement when you fix the above and I will get back to you then. Very Happy
    Waveforce

Post  Waveforce Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:18 pm

THERE CAN ONLY BE 1 EDDY IN GUILD. Can we call you teddie instead?
    Azmar
    Azmar

Post  Azmar Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:36 pm

haha. well your Eddy and hes Eddie. I dont see the problem
    Jejing

Post  Jejing Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:20 pm

Another swedish :O Giiieeeffff!
    Sephiiroth

Post  Sephiiroth Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:19 pm

Hi Scyleric,

Unfortunately Azmar is taking a break from the game so apologise if you have been waiting for an answer! I have looked over your gear myself on wow.Armory! its not bad but like Azmar said in his post is that you have a few enchants and gems you still need to change.

I suggest going to www.elitestjerks.com and read up the death knight part of the forum.

Any issues add me in-game on Sephiiroth.

GL

Sephii
    Keldan
    Keldan

Post  Keldan Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:29 pm

Sephiiroth wrote:Hi Scyleric,
    I suggest going to www.elitestjerks.com and read up the death knight part of the forum.

www.elitISTjerks.com - fixed! I might put some input on you laters, gonna review your armory later for kicks and put my comments in here.
    Waveforce

Post  Waveforce Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:00 pm

Hi Eddie,

can you give us a little update on your improvements?

Eddy
    Scyleric

Post  Scyleric Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:58 pm

Waveforce wrote:Hi Eddie,

can you give us a little update on your improvements?

Eddy

Yeah, well, i have changed my spec, and i have re-sockted all that was needed to be re-socketed. And i am re-enchanting the things that i needed to, i am getting rep with Hodir atm, so, i have pretty much done what Azmar said me to do:), exept the proff's, but i am working on the enchanting and i got about 250 skill, but i am aiming to max it soon ^^
    Sephiiroth

Post  Sephiiroth Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:13 pm

What 2nd Proff do you have by the way apart from enchanting?

Seph
    Scyleric

Post  Scyleric Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Sephiiroth wrote:What 2nd Proff do you have by the way apart from enchanting?

Seph

Well, i only got enchanting, but i shall start train Jewelcrafting to, so i will have 2 proffs in max skill pretty soon.
    Glamin

Post  Glamin Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:42 pm

I spent 15 minuites talking to him and must say I liked his attitude
    Sephiiroth

Post  Sephiiroth Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:22 pm

I agree glamin! If you can please add my DK Sephiiroth and i can help you with gaining rep with hordir!! I suggest doing your JC quick as the gems u get to increase stamina i think by 52 is very nice!!! I currently have JC and BS with gives me the best combination. When i get online ill check your gear and see what you can do to improve.

Until then GL

Sephiiroth

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:49 pm