Crippled Friends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crippled Friends

Alliance PVE Guild on Dragonmaw EU

3 posters

Killersam/mage/80/arcane [Declined]

Killersa

Killersam/mage/80/arcane [Declined] Empty Killersam/mage/80/arcane [Declined]

Post  Killersa Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:24 pm

Personal information:

Name or nickname: Øystein
    IRL time playing World of Warcraft: 18-24
    Tell us a little about yourself: A regular boy who just enjoy raiding Razz

Character information:

Character name: Killersam
    Class and race: Human Mage
    Talent spec: 57/3/11 - arcane
    Armory link: When I created this poste armory was down, so I will link asap it's back up
    Played time: not 100 % sure, got ca. 100 days on this mage, but got 60-70 days on my DK aswell
    Do you have any alt? Number of active alts?: 2
    Tell us a little about your character: I dinged 2 weeks ago, I have been gearing up very fast and I am now looking for a seriouse raiding guild.

Raiding information:

Will you be able to fulfil the raiding days and hours set out in the raiding page?
    Yes
    How many raids will you be able to attend per week?
    3-4
    What is your current and previous end game PvE experience:
    All raid instances without ToTGC 25 and some bosses in Ulduar, my old main was Kosebamsen on Grim Batol.
    Describe what you will bring to the raid group:
    Food and drinks, pots, mana pots, and a smile Razz
    Miscellaneous information:
    Hmm.. not much to say
    Why do you want to join Crippled Friends?:
    Because I have done a couple of pugs with members or CF and they all seemed like
    players who knew what they were doing
    Do you know any members who will vouch for you?:
    I am not sure anyone will =P
    Have you been in a guild before and if yes which one?
    Well I am in Mea Culpa, most for sosial. In lvl 70 I was in Phonix Sosiety.
    And a bunch of other guilds.
    Why did you leave your previous guilds?
    well I started playing DK when WoTLK came out, and they did not need more DK's in PS,
    The other guilds I left because there were no raids =S
    What other interest do you have apart from WoW?
    I wrestle on my spare time, and Football ofc. Very Happy
    Your pc and internet connection specifications:

Please, list your computer specifications:
    2gb ram
    Dual Core processor Athlon 64 4200+ 2.2GHZ

What speed and type is your internet connection:
    12 mbits line wired

Anything else you’d like to add:
    Hope you will find me usefull for the guild Razz
    Atara
    Atara

Killersam/mage/80/arcane [Declined] Empty Re: Killersam/mage/80/arcane [Declined]

Post  Atara Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:00 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&n=Killersam

You need to completely regem and re-enchant your gear, put a pve helm enchant and shoulder enchant on. Orange gems should be SP+haste rather than SP+crit for arcane. Blue gems should be SP+spirit and you only need 2 of them unless making up a socket bonus. Some pieces havnt been gemmed or enchanted and you still have level 70 gear on...you are also quite far over the hit cap, you could safely drop the hit trinket and still be hit capped.

Why do you only have 2 major glyphs? neither of them are useful at all for arcane either; you should have arcane blast, arcane missles and molten armor.

You havent even started sons of hodir rep yet. You have only ever used 3 flasks and 2 of those were level 70 ones and you have only ever used 5 elixirs and 3 of those were the quel'danas bloodberry elixirs.

What is your rotation?
    Killersa

Killersam/mage/80/arcane [Declined] Empty Re: Killersam/mage/80/arcane [Declined]

Post  Killersa Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:04 pm

Well I have only done a couple of raids in WoTLK and I have not raided in a guild in WoTLK, so I have had no reason for poping flask, and remember the flask couting started after BC.
    Killersa

Post  Killersa Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:06 pm

And I know my gems and enchant sux atm, but I am working on that and on glyphs, but much new gear in litle time gives money problem. My rotation is AB,AB,AB,AM,AB,AB,AB,AM
    Atara
    Atara

Post  Atara Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:35 pm

You should AB 4 times then AM, you can even keep doing AB til you get a MB proc on shorter fights
    Killersa

Post  Killersa Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:23 pm

But is that a yes you need to upgrade your gems and gear, or no you need to upgrade your gems and gear rabbit
    Atara
    Atara

Post  Atara Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:07 pm

Oh im not actually in crippled friends any more, im a mage in dominium atm, just keep an eye on old friends here and saw your application thats all Smile
    Killersa

Post  Killersa Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:41 am

Well... could anyone accept me/say no?
    Waveforce

Post  Waveforce Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:22 pm

We're currently still looking at your application. Please have a bit of patience and we will notify soon.

Wave
    Auska
    Auska
    Admin

Post  Auska Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:41 pm

We do apologise for the time it has taken to reply to your application killersam, we've been restructuring the guild a little as we've been recruiting steadily recently for building up core of guild, as well as other tasks of improving upon our raid structure & dkp system etc, so we've been a bit pre-occupied.

I fully intend to discuss with officers your appllication tonight and will give you an answer once I've had a chance to speak with them after our raid tonight. I will check to see if you are online at this time and spek with you directly in game if I can, if not I'll post on here.

Regards

Auska
    Auska
    Auska
    Admin

Post  Auska Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:43 pm

Hello Killersam,

Your application has been accepted for trial.

We have been implementing a new EPGP dkp system over this week, hence the slow repsonse, but I hope that your still willing to join crippled friends.

Auska
    Auska
    Auska
    Admin

Post  Auska Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:51 am

Offer removed as have not seen online for over a week.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:28 pm