Crippled Friends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crippled Friends

Alliance PVE Guild on Dragonmaw EU

5 posters

Application - Coldshoulder Arcane Mage [Accepted]

Jonaldo

Application - Coldshoulder Arcane Mage [Accepted] Empty Application - Coldshoulder Arcane Mage [Accepted]

Post  Jonaldo Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:21 am

APPLICATION TEMPLATE

Personal information:

Name or nickname: Jonathon
    IRL time playing World of Warcraft:
    Tell us a little about yourself: Family man who works as a 2nd line support analyst, lives in manchester supports the might Reds (Man Utd =))and enjoys playing video games to relax PS3 or WOW.

Character information:

Character name: Coldshoulder
    Class and race: Mage
    Talent spec: Arcane
    Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&n=Coldshoulder
    Played time:
    Do you have any alt? Number of active alts?: I have three other level 80 toons and a 75 Druid and 70 Shamy.

Ozias (Prot/Ret) - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&n=Ozias
    Buyaka Survival)- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&n=Buyaka
    Shinstabber- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&n=Shinstabber
    Tell us a little about your character:

Raiding information:

Will you be able to fulfil the raiding days and hours set out in the raiding page? - Yes
    How many raids will you be able to attend per week? - Should be able to attend all
    What is your current and previous end game PvE experience: - The furthest I have been in Lich King is up to Freya (Ulduar 25), shortly after went inactive due to work. Raided up to Black temple in BC

Describe what you will bring to the raid group: Dedication

Miscellaneous information:

Why do you want to join Crippled Friends?: (This is a re-application previous applied on my rouge Shinstabber and was told to re-apply on my mage once gear has improved) Looking to get back into raiding after being inactive, saw advert in trade so thought id give it a try.

Do you know any members who will vouch for you?: Not that i'm aware of.

Have you been in a guild before and if yes which one? Previously was in G-Force before it was disbanded and then Supremus Quod Ultra until I went inactive.

Why did you leave your previous guilds? See above

What other interest do you have apart from WoW? PS3, Playing football & making babies

Your pc and internet connection specifications: 3GHz dual core , 2GB RAM, 1GB Graphics

Please, list your computer specifications:

What speed and type is your internet connection: 8 Meg
    Auska
    Auska
    Admin

Application - Coldshoulder Arcane Mage [Accepted] Empty Re: Application - Coldshoulder Arcane Mage [Accepted]

Post  Auska Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:49 am

Hey there coldshoulder,

The most important thing to us over anything at present is dedication to raid attendance regardless of what instance we're attacking and players being ontime and ready for raiding.

Providing that you feel you can cover this then we're willing to offer you a trial.

I will add though that during the trial, improving your gear outside of raids will also be reviewed as you do still need to bring your gear up to current level of content that we're currently attacking. So please work on that please.

Application accepted for trial.
    Jonaldo

Application - Coldshoulder Arcane Mage [Accepted] Empty Re: Application - Coldshoulder Arcane Mage [Accepted]

Post  Jonaldo Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:38 pm

Thanks I will continue to work on my gear/gems/enchants being on time & being prepared to raid should not be a problem
    Lunarheaven
    Lunarheaven
    Admin

Post  Lunarheaven Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:04 pm

oh noes not another person from manchester
    Jonaldo

Post  Jonaldo Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:38 pm

Lolz and may I ask what is wrong with Manchester other than it being 30 miles from Liverpool Laughing
    Lunarheaven
    Lunarheaven
    Admin

Post  Lunarheaven Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:55 pm

nothing i live close by in a little town called heywood
    Jonaldo

Post  Jonaldo Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:54 pm

Nice I use to run with a girl from Heywood back in the day.
    Jonaldo

Post  Jonaldo Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:35 am

Just wondering when I can get my invite?
    Waveforce

Post  Waveforce Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:33 am

Whenever you see Cloudwalk, Aziddruid, Auska, Waveforce or Wavelength online.

Whisper, stalk all the others but me.

{Auska} Especially stalk waveforce, he likes the attention.
    Sudaki
    Sudaki

Post  Sudaki Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:23 pm

Yeah spam waveforce/wavelenght that's the best thing u can do Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:23 pm