Crippled Friends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crippled Friends

Alliance PVE Guild on Dragonmaw EU

jorkke 80lvl mage applying!

johny

jorkke 80lvl mage applying! Empty jorkke 80lvl mage applying!

Post  johny Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:42 pm

Name or nickname: john aka snacs (not that im fat or somethng Very Happy )
    IRL time playing World of Warcraft:
    Tell us a little about yourself: well im very social and positive guy,im studuing my secon year in cellege atm. i like to go at gym 3 times in week and also party and have fun with mah friends:), i also like to play wow ofc:P and watch movies:). I always listen in vent and not yelling to ppl cause i dont wanna take wow 2 seriously cause afterall its just a game:)

Character information:

Character name: jorkke
    Class and race: human mage
    Talent spec: arcane/frost got dual spec
    Armory link:
    Played time: abaut 3 years now Smile
    Do you have any alt? Number of active alts?: got hord hunter on dmaw (rasnax) and ally dk on dmaw also (exsnacs) not rly playing with em atm.
    Tell us a little about your character: well this is my kinda third alt cause got bored playing with my other charrs,so i leveled up my mage Smile dinged abaut 2 weeks ago so i havent got 2 ICC as a mage,but i have cleared lots of bosses in 25 and 10man with my hunter as ranged dps ofc so i know what to do and also with my dk tank:) so i prettymuch know all tacks etc :> as u may see my gear aint that great 5k gs,but i hope that u guys dont look only the gs but the player, his exp and skills behind the charr:P

Raiding information:

Will you be able to fulfil the raiding days and hours set out in the raiding page?
    How many raids will you be able to attend per week? 2-3 times in week
    What is your current and previous end game PvE experience: like i said most of the ICC bosses on 25/10man,not last 4 bosses but i know tacs to em also Smile and ofc toc and ony and uldu and naxx ,os maly cleared Smile
    Describe what you will bring to the raid group: I will bring nice dps,did 6 k dps in icc with this gear so with littlebit better gear i can do lot better, decursing and buffs foods ofc Smile

Miscellaneous information:

Why do you want to join Crippled Friends?: well i saw that CF is recruiting a mage and i know this is a good progression guild so i decided to apply Smile
    Do you know any members who will vouch for you?: dont rly know any ppl from CF..not sure tho
    Have you been in a guild before and if yes which one? was in phoenix society with my dk,but as u may know they left to auchidon and with my hunter is was in stigma for some time,but decied to leave cause i didnt have intress to play with my hunter.
    Why did you leave your previous guilds? oops said it allrdy on the earlier question Razz
    What other interest do you have apart from WoW? well going at gym and do other sports also, spent time with my friends and gf:)

Your pc and internet connection specifications: got rly goog computer and 8 mb connection,got randomly DC:d but pretty rarely.

Please, list your computer specifications: at first its a mac, 1 year old i mac ,3.0 gz processor 6 gb ram,runs wow with full settings very smoothly:)

What speed and type is your internet connection: 8 mb

Anything else you’d like to add:
    dunno nothing so special comes in to my mind right now,hope ill get accepted and get raid with u guys Smile

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:07 pm