Crippled Friends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crippled Friends

Alliance PVE Guild on Dragonmaw EU

Gnome mage with enormous feet

Sledz

Gnome mage with enormous feet Empty Gnome mage with enormous feet

Post  Sledz Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:15 pm

Personal information:

Name or nickname: Lucas
    IRL time playing World of Warcraft: about 3 months
    Tell us a little about yourself: i like ... ice cream !

Character information:

Character name: Solurlin
    Class and race: gnome mage
    Talent spec: arcane
    Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Solurlin
    Played time: ~3 weeks on 80 lvl
    Do you have any alt? Number of active alts?: used to have rogue, but its long gone ;p
    Tell us a little about your character: hes small, stinks as hell and like i said, has enormous feet Razz my gnome is ready to face any of those icc/toc/ulduar creatures you need him too !

Raiding information:

Will you be able to fulfil the raiding days and hours set out in the raiding page? yup
    How many raids will you be able to attend per week? as uneployed student ... all of them prolly ;]
    What is your current and previous end game PvE experience: made some raids on rogue, my mage is like a raid-virgin Sad
    Describe what you will bring to the raid group: DPS progress fun fun and a little more DPS ! Wink

Miscellaneous information:

Why do you want to join Crippled Friends?: Raids are all this game is about (almost ;p), and for good raiding groups best people are needed. Thats you, and thats why i want to join Wink
    Do you know any members who will vouch for you?: nope
    Have you been in a guild before and if yes which one? not worth to mention
    Why did you leave your previous guilds? -
    What other interest do you have apart from WoW? bikes, swimming, ice cream <3, and im addicted to movies

Your pc and internet connection specifications:

Please, list your computer specifications: good enough to have 30+ fps in 25 raid groups ;p

What speed and type is your internet connection: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/speedh.png/

Anything else you’d like to add:

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:29 pm