Crippled Friends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crippled Friends

Alliance PVE Guild on Dragonmaw EU

disc/holy priest app

Megajon

disc/holy priest app Empty disc/holy priest app

Post  Megajon Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:18 am

Personal information:

Name or nickname:Jon
    IRL time playing World of Warcraft:3-4 hours nearly every day
    Tell us a little about yourself:Currently working, in relationship, just had a doughter Very Happy lovin life

Character information:

Character name:Megajon
    Class and race:Human priest
    Talent spec:disc 54/17/0
    Armory link:
    Played time:3days 3 hours on this charecter
    Do you have any alt? Number of active alts?:got 5 lvl 80's but main focus is on this.
    Tell us a little about your character: Its a fully geared tier 9 priest have tryed 2 focus on sp int and mp5 whilste maintaning a good amout of crit. also in next day or 2 will have all my epic gems so dont worry about that just been getting things sorted out.

Raiding information:

Will you be able to fulfil the raiding days and hours set out in the raiding page? yes
    How many raids will you be able to attend per week? should be all but if there is a problem ill let leaders know in advance.
    What is your current and previous end game PvE experience: Started raiding in TBC did kara gruul ZA Magtheridon and TK on a mix up between my alts. Have done Toc 10/25 on my 2 alts Jharts and ouste (frostwhispher server) on priest have done Toc 10 and first 3 bosses on 25 mode attempted twins but raid dispanded. have also done first 3 bosses in ICC 10 and 25
    Describe what you will bring to the raid group: Good healer with a good raiding head Razz can give u a few heals now and agin if u want.

Miscellaneous information:

Why do you want to join Crippled Friends?: transfered servers onto hear and heard from friend this was a good solid raiding guild.
    Do you know any members who will vouch for you?: coldshoulder and óptímusrésh has just join he know me IRL.
    Have you been in a guild before and if yes which one? was in same one as optimus back on frostwhispher but that was on my dk so cleared naxx 10/25 one of first guilds also did maly 10 and 25 before they all got 2 easy where u could do with hc gear, u know when naxx was kinda hard and u actully had w work for gear.
    Why did you leave your previous guilds? dispanded ermmmmmmm fail
    What other interest do you have apart from WoW? i play guitar but has been a while b4 i rocked out with my cock out.

Your pc and internet connection specifications:

Please, list your computer specifications: dual core amd vision 2.4 GHz and 512 dedicated ati radeion 4500 HD runs wow between 40-60 fps even at 25man full spec on Very Happy.

What speed and type is your internet connection:50 MB gogo partners dad for gettin that shit Very Happy

Anything else you’d like to add: just hope 2 hear from u soon and thanks for the consideration. Also if my grammer and spelling are bad its not cos i havent proof read it its just i fail at English optimus can vouch for that lol Razz

Last edited by Auska on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:56 pm; edited 5 times in total

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:34 pm