Crippled Friends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crippled Friends

Alliance PVE Guild on Dragonmaw EU

5 posters

Alairan destruction warlock - [Accepted]

alarian

Alairan destruction warlock - [Accepted] Empty Alairan destruction warlock - [Accepted]

Post  alarian Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:15 pm

hei my name is Mert (male), ı live in istanbul turkey , ım 22 years old.

I have been playing WoW for about 2 years.

My character is alarian destruction and afliction warlock.
    in raids my dps is 6k+ (destruction)
    Now to the raiding part , i bealive i can follow the hours and rules of raids per week.

ı know ICC and TOC tactikcs and other raids.

I want to join Crippled Friends because I want a good raiding guild that can accomplish things on theyre own without pugging half of the raid.

I know a few friends here , and it would be nice to raid again with people.

nearly every day ım online, im a fun guy , never get pissed

i just like this game and i would like to explore it in every PvE and PvP aspect
    Jejing

Alairan destruction warlock - [Accepted] Empty Re: Alairan destruction warlock - [Accepted]

Post  Jejing Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:46 pm

Sems like you missing the point of making an application, go in to "Recuitment Template & Instructions" and then use:

APPLICATION TEMPLATE

Personal information:

Name or nickname:
    IRL time playing World of Warcraft:
    Tell us a little about yourself:

Character information:

Character name:
    Class and race:
    Talent spec:
    Armory link:
    Played time:
    Do you have any alt? Number of active alts?:
    Tell us a little about your character:

Raiding information:

Will you be able to fulfil the raiding days and hours set out in the raiding page?
    How many raids will you be able to attend per week?
    What is your current and previous end game PvE experience:
    Describe what you will bring to the raid group:

Miscellaneous information:

Why do you want to join Crippled Friends?:
    Do you know any members who will vouch for you?:
    Have you been in a guild before and if yes which one?
    Why did you leave your previous guilds?
    What other interest do you have apart from WoW?

Your pc and internet connection specifications:

Please, list your computer specifications:

What speed and type is your internet connection:

Anything else you’d like to add:
    ------------------------------------------------------------

And then use this to fill ur application .
    Sudaki
    Sudaki

Alairan destruction warlock - [Accepted] Empty Re: Alairan destruction warlock - [Accepted]

Post  Sudaki Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:50 pm

Well m8 apart from your application template...

If you will/can join our guild you should look after a couple of things.

1.You head gem should be a Chaotic Skyfalre Diamond (21Crit/3% Crit dmg increase)
    As well your missing a belt buckle which gives you an extra socked (23sp of course )

2.It would be a need to get all your proper enchants on your gear. I can help on that if you need it
    just /w me in game if I'm online on Sudaki

3.And your trinkets i mean you have a PvP one that really doesn't work for a warlock

4.Then your specs, both of them are not proper raiding specs (about the destro one i can't really
    get the improved shadow bolt would like an explain on that because some how seems quite
    interresting ) and about your affilction it seems a bit PvP screwed to be fair i mean
    Improved Imp in an affliction spec thats just waste of points..

But if you want some better specs i know them all so feel free to ask me
    Or if you say I'm wrong i would love to hear the reason behind those specs haha

5.Your major glyphs are oke (I'm not totally sure about the Glyph of immolate/
    Glyph of Incinerate)but thats care for later

As well you should have all your minor glyphs like this:
    Glyph of Unending Breath <-- can change that if you like BTW
    Glyph of Souls
    Glyph of Drain Soul

6. And then you said you know the tactics well probably only theoretically cause I only see you
    have done the ToC 10 man and never any of the others ( Ulduar 10/25, ToC 25 and ICC 10/25 ) or have you done
    them on one of your alts maybe???

Well that was it mate I will hear from you about that and then the officers will decide what will happen, Good Luck

Greetings,
    Sudaki

edit by wavelength, taken all smilies out for better reading
    daglarkizi

Post  daglarkizi Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:23 pm

i know alarian, we made some pugs with him, also some heroics too. he had stopped playing before last patch, and just started yet again. i talked with him in game and said him to make an application to our guild. it is because that, since he doesn't have any icc 10-25 items(as i remember a GS of 4800 or so) he made 5k-5.5k dps in 10 man raids, which most of the people can't do even 5k dps with a GS of 5200 and even 5300, also with maximum enchants-gems. never been into a 25 man raid with him but i believe he will be very useful. yes some of his items and gems, and maybe enchants seems not to be not good, but i believe he will going to improve them asap, since he started playing again just a while ago. and finally, if you ask my opinion, i choose a person who knows his class well, rather than a person who power-leveled his char, but has maximum gear-enchant-gems. we've seen lots of people (i.e me), who has the imba epix, but has a crap dps.
    Espenaskelad
    Espenaskelad

Post  Espenaskelad Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:21 pm

daglarkizi wrote:i know alarian, we made some pugs with him, also some heroics too. he had stopped playing before last patch, and just started yet again. i talked with him in game and said him to make an application to our guild. it is because that, since he doesn't have any icc 10-25 items(as i remember a GS of 4800 or so) he made 5k-5.5k dps in 10 man raids, which most of the people can't do even 5k dps with a GS of 5200 and even 5300, also with maximum enchants-gems. never been into a 25 man raid with him but i believe he will be very useful. yes some of his items and gems, and maybe enchants seems not to be not good, but i believe he will going to improve them asap, since he started playing again just a while ago. and finally, if you ask my opinion, i choose a person who knows his class well, rather than a person who power-leveled his char, but has maximum gear-enchant-gems. we've seen lots of people (i.e me), who has the imba epix, but has a crap dps.

Got only 1 thing to say, i support Daglarkizi on this statement.
    So yeah, give the guy a trial, see what he's made off instead of this picking apart his gear's.

//Espen
    Waveforce

Post  Waveforce Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:14 pm

Accepted then!

oh yeah contact wavelength, waveforce, cloudwalk, vulgate for an invite.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:05 pm