Crippled Friends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crippled Friends

Alliance PVE Guild on Dragonmaw EU

5 posters

Milán / Miláno - Prot Warrior / Mutilate Rogue [Acepted]

Milan

Milán / Miláno - Prot Warrior / Mutilate Rogue [Acepted] Empty Milán / Miláno - Prot Warrior / Mutilate Rogue [Acepted]

Post  Milan Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:07 pm

APPLICATION TEMPLATE

Personal information:

Name or nickname: Milan
    IRL time playing World of Warcraft: 4 yrs
    Tell us a little about yourself: Friendly person who likes computer since i got my commedore back in the very old days Razz been hooked on WoW since day 1 (atleast my day 1 - wow was 1 yr old around that day). Else i hang out with friends, play WoW, and drink booze in the weekends, attend school on week days.
    The following application is if you guys need any of my chars which are PROT Warrior or/and MUTILATE Rogue

Character information:

Character name: Milán / Miláno
    Class and race: (Horde ATM - but will transfer) Prot Warrior, Assassination Rogue
    Talent spec: Protection / Assassination-Hunger for blood spec'd
    Armory link: Warrior: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Mil%C3%A1n
    Rogue: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Mil%C3%A1no
    Played time: around 140days on my warrior + 45days on my rogue
    Do you have any alt? Number of active alts?: 1 alt that i play often
    Tell us a little about your character: WARRIOR: 4/5 Triumph protection parts of T9, almost full 245ilvl gear, only missing 1 trinket, 1 pair of boots and belt, 1 weapon. Trinket = 200ilvl (the black heart from toc5normal), boots,belt,wpn = 232ilvl (same item lvl as toc10 normal). Rogue, has more 232ilvl gear then 245ilvl, since i was playing mostly warrior and later considered to gear up my rogue and therefor i still lack some gear, but can put out 5k dps atleast.

Raiding information:

Will you be able to fulfil the raiding days and hours set out in the raiding page? Yes i will be able to
    How many raids will you be able to attend per week? Ill be able to attend atleast 50% of the raids and will go for 100% attendance on raid days for as long as possible.
    What is your current and previous end game PvE experience: Cleared all Pre-BC content except Naxx on my pre-BC hunter. TBC, was abit slacky as i was into pvp around that time, so only got some kara raids goin and some tries on Vashj in SSC. LK i have claered all content except HC Mode's of TOC10/25 and done 4 first bosses of ICC 10man, and 2 bosses on 25man mode with my warrior.
    Describe what you will bring to the raid group: Flask's of Stoneblood / endless rage, Strength food / agility food and fish (on rogue 450 cooking), always full repaired gear, healthpots, armor pots, patience and my good mood Wink

Miscellaneous information:

Why do you want to join Crippled Friends?: I have heard good things about you since i got a irl friend in your guild. And tbh i wanna be alliance again and play with my irl friend again Smile
    Do you know any members who will vouch for you?: Rozantheevul / Nickolaos
    Have you been in a guild before and if yes which one? Mythology and Pheonix Society
    Why did you leave your previous guilds? I left Myth in favor for playing my rogue up on horde side and later left PS with my warrior to make it horde and try out the horde side on different servers.
    What other interest do you have apart from WoW? Drinking with friends, getting together and chill movies, Ladies and party Very Happy

Your pc and internet connection specifications: quad core 2.83ghz, 8gb ram, loads of harddisk space, Geforce 280 and a 20MB internet connection both up- / and down-load

Please, list your computer specifications: 4-processers with 2.83ghz each, Geforce GTX 280, 8 BG ram, 3 harddisk's with a total of 2150 GB of storage where 1 is a 150gb 10k rpm with my windows 7 ultimate and WoW installed on.

What speed and type is your internet connection: 100MB / 25MB internet connection, but since i "live" and got my computer in the basement the cables used only allows me to use 20MB / 20MB of the connection >.< Razz

Anything else you’d like to add: I know you dont need any of the classes i got to offer but anyways, i hope u could see a spot for me in your good guild so me and my irl friend could reunite ingame Smile Which could be awesome. Else i hope you guys progress further and that you have a nice day, and ofc thanks for reading Very Happy
    Melkor
    Melkor

Milán / Miláno - Prot Warrior / Mutilate Rogue [Acepted] Empty Re: Milán / Miláno - Prot Warrior / Mutilate Rogue [Acepted]

Post  Melkor Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:19 pm

This is what i call a perfect aplication.
    I will discuss with the other officers but i would like to give you a trial on the warrior.
    Now once you come to the aliance, if you transform your tauren into a gnome... Very Happy
    Will give you a definitive answer tomorrow.
    thanks for the aplication
    Nightfist
    Nightfist

Milán / Miláno - Prot Warrior / Mutilate Rogue [Acepted] Empty Re: Milán / Miláno - Prot Warrior / Mutilate Rogue [Acepted]

Post  Nightfist Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:57 pm

Woop woop maybe less off specing for me then in 25man raids! wohoo!
    Kamler
    Kamler

Post  Kamler Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:24 am

gief more pala tanks...
    Milan

Post  Milan Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:12 am

Just an update for the armory link to my warrior, since i made it Alliance and move server with it the old link doesnt any longer work.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Milano
    And my Rogue
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Victoriella
    Sudaki
    Sudaki

Post  Sudaki Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:58 pm

Nice we can need an other tank Razz
    OOOO and yes GOGOGO GNOME!!!! GNOMES RULE THE GUILD/WORLD!! Razz hahahaha
    Melkor
    Melkor

Post  Melkor Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:17 pm

gah! he is human Sad Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:05 pm