Crippled Friends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crippled Friends

Alliance PVE Guild on Dragonmaw EU

+2
OutcastEagle
Mini
6 posters

Mini- hunter [Accepted]

Mini
    Mini

Mini- hunter [Accepted] Empty Mini- hunter [Accepted]

Post  Mini Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:40 pm

APPLICATION TEMPLATE

Personal information:

Name or nickname: Mini
    IRL time playing World of Warcraft:3-4 years
    Tell us a little about yourself: I live in Sweden but are Norwegian, I have children that play wow Smile I like to travel, being with friends, sports and play wow.

Character information:

Character name: Minitonje
    Class and race: dwarf hunter
    Talent spec: SV / MM
    Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&n=Minitonje
    Played time:63 days
    Do you have any alt? Number of active alts?:4 I have a priest lvl 79 soon 80
    Tell us a little about your character: Mini have done mostly raids as a pug, been in ICC 10 first boss, Onyx 25/10 and TOC 10, have done ulduar 10 with my previous guild, she like achievements and have a lot silly ones Smile She will always do her best.

Raiding information:

Will you be able to fulfil the raiding days and hours set out in the raiding page? Yes
    How many raids will you be able to attend per week? 3-4
    What is your current and previous end game PvE experience: im eager to do whole ICC10 Very Happy
    Describe what you will bring to the raid group: fish feast and team playing spirit and a happy face Very Happy

Miscellaneous information:

Why do you want to join Crippled Friends?: Had my eye on our guild for a while, does see that u not seeking hunters atm, but im very interesting joining ure guild because it seem to funktion as a raiding guild, have been in other there only raids they do is naxx and ulduar 10
    Do you know any members who will vouch for you?: sorry I dont
    Have you been in a guild before and if yes which one? I have been in “knight of legion” as a officer (not a raiding guild)some guild who disbanded who was raiding, and I have been in “Supremus Quod Ultra” when I lvl from 70 to 80 ages ago.
    Why did you leave your previous guilds? I haven left yet because im not sure that I get I place in ure but if I get a trial place I will leave. The other guilds have disbanded or I was thinking that I want to go better raids than naxx10 and ulduar10, so I leave. I joined Knight of a legion after I left SQU, and it’s a nice social guild, so I like it there, have lots of friends there, so im always welcome back in this guild.
    What other interest do you have apart from WoW? Movies, musik and sport

Your pc and internet connection specifications: I have no problems raiding, very seldom that I DC, it have never happens in raid Smile

Please, list your computer specifications: 4 Gb RAM, AMD Athlon™️64x2 Dual Core Processor 6000+ 3.00 GHz

What speed and type is your internet connection: 8mb Glocalnet

Anything else you’d like to add: Im use to talk online and play with others player in all ages. Im always polite Smile I have lots of friend who play on Dragonmaw.
    OutcastEagle
    OutcastEagle

Mini- hunter [Accepted] Empty Re: Mini- hunter [Accepted]

Post  OutcastEagle Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:37 pm

I have done some heroics with this player and can vouch she is very friendly and mature, Gears Not bad either. (but what do i know lol ;-))
    Espenaskelad
    Espenaskelad

Post  Espenaskelad Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:23 pm

If i do recall correct we have been on the lookout for another hunter for our ranks.
    Armory profile seems ok to me tho this is up to Brutonius to check out.

Anyways i do wish you good luck on your application and hope you get a positive result.

//Espen
    Glamin

Post  Glamin Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:28 pm

I personally can't see any problems with your spec or enchants or gear choice. Good Luck the only thing im not sure about is the number of agi/crit gems. Im not sure the gem socket bonous of a few agility is worth it and maybe 20 agi gems could be better

Anyway Good Luck
    Mini
    Mini

Post  Mini Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:32 pm

Hi!
    I was actually trying something new (lol) with my gemming, but i can change back to agy- gem np with that...
    Mini Smile
    Brute

Post  Brute Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:52 pm

Hey Mini

As Espen said we are in need of another hunter, and you are a really good candidate. I would suggest that you level your blacksmithing for the extra gem slots. I also think you should get rid of that hit rating trinket and get yourself a darkmooncard:greatness.

As you probably know both SV and MM is all about agility (except for an armpen MM build). Switching out your 10 agi/10 crit gems for 20 agi gems is a dps gain (even though you lose your socket bonus). I would also suggest that you get yourself a 20 agi enchant on gloves, instead of the 44 AP.

I'll get in touch with you soonish
    Brutunius
    Mini
    Mini

Post  Mini Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:29 pm

Hi!
    Its a great guild when ppl help each other getting better Smile ofc I take ure advice to put agy instead, i have been skilling JC on my priest lately, its atm 448, shes in lvl 79, so thats why my BS isnt skilled much lately, but its my next project, and ofc i want darkmoon card greatness, but it have been too expensive to buy on AH.I gonna take ure advice on ench too Smile
    Mini
    Brute

Post  Brute Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:42 pm

Hey Mini

We are happy to offer you a trial in CF. Please contact me or and officer ingame for an invite. One of us will probably /w you first though Smile
    Sudaki
    Sudaki

Post  Sudaki Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Well mini all i can say is hope to see you soon in the guild Razz

gr. sudaki

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:29 pm