Crippled Friends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crippled Friends

Alliance PVE Guild on Dragonmaw EU

3 posters

Quakke Resto druid [Failed Trial]

Quakke

Quakke Resto druid [Failed Trial] Empty Quakke Resto druid [Failed Trial]

Post  Quakke Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:50 am

Personal information:

Name or nickname: John Dahl
    IRL time playing World of Warcraft: about 4-5 years
    Tell us a little about yourself:
    Hello, my name is John and i like to play football and play World Of Warcraft.
    Character information:

Character name:Quakke
    Class and race:Night Elf (Female) Druid
    Talent spec: Resto and Feral
    Armory link:
    Played time: 90 days
    Do you have any alt? Number of active alts?: 1, Paladin named rofladin
    Tell us a little about your character: My character is a sexy elf that is ready to service the guild with her lifebloom and nourish ;D

Raiding information: My raiding information is, in 60 i raided MC,ZG that was it, because i was a slow levler, In 70 i was just raiding kara, gruul and magtheridon. in 80 i've done toc 10/25, naxx 10/25, Ony 10/25

Will yo u be able to fulfil the raiding days and hours set out in the raiding page?
    How many raids will you be able to attend per week? 3-5 days
    What is your current and previous end game PvE experience: it stands on "Raiding information"
    Describe what you will bring to the raid group: Flasks, food, good heals, and a happy smile!

Miscellaneous information:

Why do you want to join Crippled Friends?: Because it seems like a good and stabil guild, and my brother and my friend is there
    Do you know any members who will vouch for you?: Alghatar, Tenair (slashpurr)
    Have you been in a guild before and if yes which one? Was on neptulon, so i merged for not so long ago.
    Why did you leave your previous guilds?
    What other interest do you have apart from WoW? I loooooove football

Your pc and internet connection specifications: It's decent and wont have any problem raiding with it.

Please, list your computer specifications: 4 gb ram, processor is AMD athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core processor 5200+ 2.70 ghz

What speed and type is your internet connection:
    Telenor 8mb,

Anything else you’d like to add: I hope i will get an invite, and thanks for reading my application Smile
    Lunarheaven
    Lunarheaven
    Admin

Quakke Resto druid [Failed Trial] Empty Re: Quakke Resto druid [Failed Trial]

Post  Lunarheaven Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:02 am

Just a quick set of questions before i turn my pc off

our raid times are as stated somewhere 19:30 - 23:00

25man raids thursday / sunday / monday
    10mans atm wednesday / saturday / tuesday

can you just state that you are fine with these and which you are able to attend Smile

ill look over your armoury and other things tomorrow as stated ingames but from what i saw previously id like you in the guild hehe
    Espenaskelad
    Espenaskelad

Post  Espenaskelad Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:19 pm

Hi,

After looking over your armory profile there is a few things that can be improved on your druid for restoration.
    Contact me in game for more advice on how to fix up the missing parts.

You can find me online on either Espenaskelad or Afterlight.

//Espen
    Lunarheaven
    Lunarheaven
    Admin

Post  Lunarheaven Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:08 pm

Trial Granted on the grounds that you have a chat with espen about the above mentioned things to improve yourself Smile
    Quakke

Quakke Resto druid [Failed Trial] Empty Quakke

Post  Quakke Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:15 pm

Yeah, i will talk to espen:) and if im not on quakke im probobly on rofladin (my alt)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:06 pm