Crippled Friends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crippled Friends

Alliance PVE Guild on Dragonmaw EU

+2
Kamler
Sudaki
6 posters

Lightzor Retribution [Declined]

Lightzor

Lightzor Retribution [Declined] Empty Lightzor Retribution [Declined]

Post  Lightzor Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:44 pm

Personal information:

Name or nickname: Jimmy
    IRL time playing World of Warcraft: Think around 2/3 years
    Tell us a little about yourself: My name is Jimmy, like you can see I'm 18 years old. I still go to school at the moment, I am doing Marketing & Communication and think I am doing it rather good. In my free time I am with my friends/girlfriend or play World of Warcraft mostly when I'm alone.

Character information:

Character name: Lightzor
    Class and race: Paladin, Human
    Talent spec: Retribution
    Armory link:
    Played time: 14 days
    Do you have any alt? Number of active alts?: Yes 2, Aramir 80Warrior and Regine 80Death Knight, played on both alot of more days than Lightzor.
    Tell us a little about your character: I think I can say I'm not bad geared at this moment. I always enchant and socket immediatly when I get new gear. That way I try to max my DPS.

Raiding information:

Will you be able to fulfil the raiding days and hours set out in the raiding page? Yes
    How many raids will you be able to attend per week? Minimal 2, but could also be 5.
    What is your current and previous end game PvE experience: Missed vanilla WoW end game and TBC also, did Naxxramas and made OS 3drakes with my deathknight. Then I took a break of a half year and also missed Ulduar, Did Ulduar 1time just for the daily. Now I did ToC10man.
    Describe what you will bring to the raid group:
    I think I could be a good member for Crippled Friends. I am a quick learner and always try to be kind and helpfull to other players. When I go to raid I always bring enough flasks and have my gear fully enchanted.
    Miscellaneous information:

Why do you want to join Crippled Friends?: I want to raid with a guild again. I know of Crippled Friends that it is a good guild and I would really love to be a part of it.
    Do you know any members who will vouch for you?: Yes, Jellybrain and Sudaki. Jellybrain is a good IRL friend of me too.
    Have you been in a guild before and if yes which one? Like I said I took a break for a while. But before that I was in Solace.
    Why did you leave your previous guilds? It fell apart.
    What other interest do you have apart from WoW?
    Being with friends/girlfriend and have fun.
    Your pc and internet connection specifications:
    I have a rather good PC and most of the time dont have any lagg. I got a quick cable internet connection but don't really know the spec.
    Please, list your computer specifications:
    Basisprocessor
    Pentium E2180 (C) 2,0 GHz
    800-MHz bus aan de voorzijde
    Socket 775
    Chipset
    Intel G31 Express
    Moederbord
    Fabrikant: MSI
    Naam moederbord: MS-7525
    Naam HP/Compaq moederbord: Boston-GL6

Videographics
    GeForce 9300 GE (256 MB)
    256 MB GDDR2-geheugen
    I/O-poorten: HDMI en DVI (en VGA met behulp van een inbegrepen DVI-naar-VGA-adapter)
    What speed and type is your internet connection:

Anything else you’d like to add:

I hope you enjoyed reading my application, I also hope I don't have made too many grammar faults. I know there are no Retri Pala's needed at this moment but hope you still could give me a chance.

Greetings Jimmy / Lightzor

P.S. Happy Newyear !
    Sudaki
    Sudaki

Lightzor Retribution [Declined] Empty Re: Lightzor Retribution [Declined]

Post  Sudaki Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:47 pm

Well buddie as it seems (I'm no pala prof) ur gear look pretty oké Razz
    aswell as i know via some friends i would like to see you join the guild atleast for a try Smile

And fill up ur minor glyph slots Very Happy

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&n=Lightzor

One thing i do wanna say is : GET UR ASS EXATLED WITH The Sons of Hodir!!! lol!

Maybe also a good thing to do is to get ur ass into (Ulduar, Call of the Crusade and Icecrown Citadel) got get some raid expertiance.

Last edited by Sudaki on Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kamler
    Kamler

Post  Kamler Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:23 pm

change the AP gems to strnght and aswell ur neck and 1 of ur rings r kinda weird since a ret pala should always if possible get strnght cuz u squeese out more ap from that then from ap straight off if u get what im sayin here
    Lightzor

Post  Lightzor Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:34 pm

Those AP +Sta sockets are for the meta socket in my head. Need 2 blue sockets for it. Those minor glyphs I still need to get yes. I will do that as quick as possible.

Thanks for the quick reactions.
    Kamler
    Kamler

Post  Kamler Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:02 pm

there are 10 strnght 15 stam gems wich r purple

Last edited by Kamler on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cloudwalk
    Cloudwalk

Post  Cloudwalk Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:04 pm

Thank you for your application.

We have recently taken on a new retribution paladin, so I am not sure we are looking for another one at the moment, although I'll talk it through with the paladin class leader.

On the things mentioned above, personally I'd take the +21 agility and 3% crit gem so that you could cover the gem requirements with one Nightmare Tear and get an extra pure str gem. Also, you are under hit cap so I would consider enchanting gloves or boots to cover that. I'd get the minor glyphs of lay on hands and sense undead and seriously consider glyph of consecration over exorcism as it helps preserve mana over long fights and also means there are less occasions when the GCD will be up. Anyway, these are just my opinions.

Get back to you regarding the application in the next few days.

Regards, Cloudwalk

PS - Happy New Year to you also.

PPS - I thought the neck and the ring were odd also, glad someone else mentoned it. Razz
    Atara
    Atara

Post  Atara Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:56 pm

Tuskarrs vitality is the best boot enchant by far for anyone, if you lack hit id strongly recommend finding it in other places than the boot enchant as the speed increase is fantastic. Obviously paladins with pursuit of justice and DKs with their speed increase etc dont need to bother...and i just checked and saw this guy has it so ive prolly just wasted 30 seconds of my life >_<
    Cloudwalk
    Cloudwalk

Post  Cloudwalk Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:58 pm

Cheers mate, that made me chuckle..... Laughing
    Lightmaester
    Lightmaester

Post  Lightmaester Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:51 am

Hello mate, and thanks for your application.

As Cloudwalk has said, we are pretty much full for Palas at the moment, but before we make a final decision I have a couple of questions for you.

1. You are specced into Divinity when I would have thought Improved LoH would be a better choice. Could you explain why you chose this?

2. You are not specced into Seal of Command, and whilst I don't totally disagree with this, could you explain why?

Apart from the points made above re your gear, you are missing an eternal Belt Buckle, and I assume that one of your other characters is exalted with Son's of Hodir?

Thanks mate, hope to get your answers soon and let you know the decision asap, however, please bear in mind as mentioned before that at the moment our roster is pretty full for Pallys.

Jack
    Lightzor

Lightzor Retribution [Declined] Empty Specc

Post  Lightzor Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:07 pm

Like I said I first played Death knight before I took a quit of WoW. In that time a good friend of me played paladin (Demoneye). He is a rather good player, he also gave me that specc. Yesterday I respecced. and now I use Seal of Command. I'm still working on the minor glyphs also. On my death knight I am exalted with Sons of Hodir yes, so I buy the shoulder enchant with him. Even though I think I can say I don't have a low dps, and for a pala a good dps.

I hope you guys will accept me, I'm here for fun and progression.

Thanks for all the time reading my application and giving me tips.
    Kamler
    Kamler

Post  Kamler Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:08 pm

he isnt missing a belt buckle his belt dosnt have any socket slots otherwise if there were there would be some sort of a either missed or reached socket bonus
    Jellybra

Lightzor Retribution [Declined] Empty Reply: retri paladin

Post  Jellybra Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:01 pm

Big plus from me! =D
    Because his skillz and he is a friend from me irl Razz
    Lightzorrr <3
    Lightzor

Lightzor Retribution [Declined] Empty R

Post  Lightzor Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:18 pm

I got all the minor glyphs I needed and did respecc to Seal of Command.
    Today I also did ICC 10man and had 7-7,5k dps.
    I hope this maybe shows that I am dedicated and that I really want to be part of your raids. From now I will wait for an Accept or Decline. Thanks again for all the tips.
    mister a

Post  mister a Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:29 pm

Hey there, Demoneye the awesome speaking,

this dude is sitting next to me in class at the moment, and I can tell you... he is awesome!

you can have a great laugh with him and he's very experienced with melee classes.

as I said he's an IRL friend of mine so doesn't matter what I say.. I only know awesome ppl IRL

if you don't take this guy, it would be a big loss for you guys.

he will be at the top of the dmg list (even though he's a hybrid)....

Lightzor, GL in Crippled Friends,

Crippled Friends, I'm saying, HI :-)

bb mates, I'll see ya'll again some time

greetz, Demoneye the awesome
    Sudaki
    Sudaki

Post  Sudaki Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:11 pm

Whahaha Laughing this is funny but if demoneye says so it should be true Razz
    awesome

Post  awesome Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:51 am

thanks Sudaki:D

btw, you think I'm welcome? Wink

just a quick yes or no, if you say yes I'll poste my apply...

thinking about starting again... and wanna raid with Lightzor...

btw if lightzor won't be accepted, nevermind this question.. it's mostly about raiding with lightzor (no offense to you guys ofc, was always nice to be in CF)

greetings, Awesome
    Waveforce

Post  Waveforce Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:50 pm

Since you're in Phoenix Society, I will decline your application until you made up your mind which guild you want to join.

BYE

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:33 pm