Crippled Friends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crippled Friends

Alliance PVE Guild on Dragonmaw EU

Assassination rogue

euthezeu

Assassination rogue Empty Assassination rogue

Post  euthezeu Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:21 pm

Personal information:

Name or nickname:Marcel
    IRL time playing World of Warcraft:4 yars
    Tell us a little about yourself:Well my name is Marcel i play wow for about 4 yars now moust part of it with my rogue.This is a new acc so dont have any experiance in pre-Wotlk with .I`m a friendly guy,fair-play, with much love for pve.Not much to say u just have to know me better.

Character information:

Character name:Euthezeu
    Class and race:Human
    Talent spec:Assassination -51/18/2
    Armory link:
    Played time:36-days--i know is low but is my second acc ... i played wow for about 4 years now so i think i know my class ... and if i dont know something maybe will be someone who can help me with
    Do you have any alt? Number of active alts?:yes i have 2 ... i use one jut for profesion but the other "Borntoheall" is well gered healer and i have some good experiance in raid`s with him.7 bosses in icc/10 and 4 in icc 25
    Tell us a little about your character:good geard and skiled rogue.Pretty much just DPS and helping [in raids and partys] with some rogue abilities like kick,blind,trick of trades

Raiding information:

Will you be able to fulfil the raiding days and hours set out in the raiding page?-yes
    How many raids will you be able to attend per week?-All
    What is your current and previous end game PvE experience:TBC-all except sunwell but that with my old acc
    WoTlK-toc 10/25 Togc 10 Togc 25 just 1 ,7 bosses in icc10,4 in icc 25,OS, naxx,ulduar

Describe what you will bring to the raid group:-dont know will see ... maybe u could use some of my professions.. i have good experience in raid and if i dont i learn fast.i brink flask`s and i help every one who need me read tactic ,watching movies to know better how fight goes for new bosses and more.

Miscellaneous information:

Why do you want to join Crippled Friends?:i dont wana lie and told u all the stuf u want to hear.I just know u need a good rogue frome a player Geraldo.Is a friend of mine in game.
    Do you know any members who will vouch for you?:-just Geraldo
    Have you been in a guild before and if yes which one?-elysium with all car and Mostlty Harmels
    Why did you leave your previous guilds?personal reasons
    What other interest do you have apart from WoW?sports and games

Your pc and internet connection specifications:very good pc and internet connection.

Please, list your computer specifications:Amd Phenom procesor quad-core
    Ati Radeon HIS Turbo 4870 1gb-256.bit
    4 gb ram ddr2
    What speed and type is your internet connection:optical fiber

Anything else you’d like to add:Thanks for reading and looking forward for an response and hope to see ya in game and raids

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:06 pm