Crippled Friends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crippled Friends

Alliance PVE Guild on Dragonmaw EU

4 posters

optimusresh Holy/ret paladin [On Hold]

resh

optimusresh Holy/ret paladin [On Hold] Empty optimusresh Holy/ret paladin [On Hold]

Post  resh Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:16 pm

Personal information:

Name or nickname: Resh
    IRL time playing World of Warcraft: the day after it came out
    Tell us a little about yourself: i work 5 days a week, then see my girlfriend when she isnt in uni.. otherwise im on WoW xD..

Character information:

Character name: óptímusrésh
    Class and race: paladin
    Talent spec: holy/ret
    Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&n=óptímusrésh
    Played time:
    Do you have any alt? Number of active alts?: I have five other level 80characters

Resh - Feral/resto druid on this server - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&n=resh

résh - Survival)- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=frostwhisper&n=résh

réshy - disc/shadow - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=frostwhisper&n=réshy

gangrél - aff/dest - ttp://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=frostwhisper&n=gangrél

Tell us a little about your character: ive just transferd onto dragnmaw to play with my brother in law and my sister and nephew, got bored of my warlock so leveld a paladin

Raiding information:

Will you be able to fulfil the raiding days and hours set out in the raiding page? - Yes
    How many raids will you be able to attend per week? - Should be able to attend all
    What is your current and previous end game PvE experience: - back on frostwhisper my guild was the first to down naxx 10..ive also done Sarph and malygos and ony and all of toc 10 and 25.. i didnt do much of ulduar because i started to PVP on my warlock

Describe what you will bring to the raid group: Dedication

Miscellaneous information:

Why do you want to join Crippled Friends?: My brother in law said it was a great guild in which i should try and join, and i would like to get back into raiding.

Do you know any members who will vouch for you?: Coldshoulder

Have you been in a guild before and if yes which one? only my own guild on this server " Autobots roll out " 8-)

Why did you leave your previous guilds? transferd servers

What other interest do you have apart from WoW? seeing my g/f, mates etc
    Your pc and internet connection specifications: 3GHz dual core , 2GB RAM, 1GB Graphics

Please, list your computer specifications:

What speed and type is your internet connection: 8 Meg

I can join on any of my chars above.. im transfering my other chars over anyway when i next get paid..but id prefer to get in on my paladin.. thanks for ur time
    Gaenhex
    Gaenhex

optimusresh Holy/ret paladin [On Hold] Empty Greetings!

Post  Gaenhex Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:58 pm

Greetings Resh!

Now, let me be the first to say, that I dont know much about paladins, but after watching your gear on the armory, a lot of thoughts are running through my mind.

How come you have those resilience enchants instead of some Att.Pwr+Crit or the +8/10 (10 pref.) on chest? And your gems confuse me a bit also. You enchant for resilience instead af crit and then you gem for crit?

Second thought: Your proffessions, each at lvl 1, ofc useless, and I think the officers will ask you to work on that asap, so that its useable in some way.

Third thought: You have an AWfull lot of PvP gear on all of your char's, which I recon, will have to change for the raiding progress. Even on your warlock, which to me seems to be the best and maybe the most wanted of your char's as I remember us needing a warlock and we're packed on pallys, you have a lot of that kind of gear.

[Note "on the side": I dont know if it is the Armory that's screwing with me, but your hunter (orc I assume) is BM spec'd, not survival]

To sum up: Gems and enchants are to be upgraded. Gear are to be PvE'd, and proffessions are to be lvl'd up. But hey, I'm not an officer, this is just my 50 cent Smile

Anyway, best of luck with the application, I hope you get in, since you answered one question in the best way possible: "Describe what you will bring to the raid group: Dedication" <-- I like.

Gaenhex Smile
    Kamler
    Kamler

optimusresh Holy/ret paladin [On Hold] Empty Re: optimusresh Holy/ret paladin [On Hold]

Post  Kamler Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:04 pm

im just wondering apply says holy/ret but armory says ret/ret wich specc are u planing 2 play? holy or ret
    resh

optimusresh Holy/ret paladin [On Hold] Empty Re: optimusresh Holy/ret paladin [On Hold]

Post  resh Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:24 pm

My warlock has PVE gear also, quite decent actually.. but i probly left him with pvp gear on which will only show that...i will get my proffessions up without a problem on my paladin.. and ive colleced holy gear on my paladin aso.. when i transfer my warlock i have 5k gold on it to buy gems and enchants for all, that wont be a problem and i specd my hunter BM for a laugh.. n left it looged out like that lol..
    As for the spec of which im applying for.. any ..i like both specs....
    Thanks for your time
    Lightmaester
    Lightmaester

Post  Lightmaester Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:24 pm

Hello Mate

We are on the look out for a new Retri Pala, that being said your gear is nowhere near the level we would be looking for at the moment. There are still a lot of upgrades available for you from Badges, so I'm going to put your application on hold to give you a chance to upgrade your gear a bit.

Please feel free to /w me ingame if you need any advice.
    resh

Post  resh Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:56 am

Hey.. ive just speccd Holy and enchanted and Gemd everything maybe thats of any interest to this guild? i here your in need of a holy paladin

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:33 pm