Crippled Friends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crippled Friends

Alliance PVE Guild on Dragonmaw EU

5 posters

Stedee - Gnome Mage App

Stedee

Stedee - Gnome Mage App Empty Stedee - Gnome Mage App

Post  Stedee Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:09 am

Personal information:

Name or nickname: Ste
    IRL time playing World of Warcraft: Daily - too much probably.
    Tell us a little about yourself: Been playing wow for a fairly long time now, made quite a few good friends on here.

Character information:

Character name: Stedee
    Class and race: Gnome Mage
    Talent spec: Currently using Arcane as main (57/3/11) and FFB (0/53/18) - testing this spec for ICC
    Armory link:
    Played time: 150 days
    Do you have any alt? Number of active alts?: I dont have alts, not a fan of them, just enjoy playing the one character
    Tell us a little about your character: I prefer the PVE side of wow, i also enjoy progressing at a steady pace but at the same time, enjoying it and enjoying the company of the people i play with. I have had pervious experience of running a small guild which although only lasted a few months, it was a great experience and met some top people during that time.

Raiding information:

Will you be able to fulfil the raiding days and hours set out in the raiding page? Yes
    How many raids will you be able to attend per week? i will try to accomdate all raids into my week
    What is your current and previous end game PvE experience: Current - 4 bosses ICC25, TBC i achieved hand of adal and went on to get 8/9 and 4/5 before the nerfs.
    Describe what you will bring to the raid group: Consistansy & the ability to use my own initiative and act accordingly to raid tactics. As i said previously i enjoy raiding & helping out others for the benefit of the guild.

Miscellaneous information:

Why do you want to join Crippled Friends?: I have a few friends in the guild, Cloudwalk, Gropps, Morilton, I like the fact the guild caters for both 25man and 10man - i think more guilds should see the benefits of 10man raiding. The raiding times suit me, not too heavy and not too casual (imo)
    Do you know any members who will vouch for you?: The ones i mentioned above, hopefully haha
    Have you been in a guild before and if yes which one? Legio Sanctus (TBC) Prime Time - i was GM (10 man casual) Rejoined Legio Sanctus to experience WOTLK 25man content, Went flat and ledt the realm - what a big mistake.
    Why did you leave your previous guilds? Took a break between TBC and WOTLK - Prime Time was agreed to stop to allow members to experience 25man - some of the existing members quit. Legio sanctus felt like it was about to fold, i was very wrong,
    What other interest do you have apart from WoW? Everton FC. Engineering - I suppose i have to show passion for my job lol. Going out on weekends and getting wasted Smile

Your pc and internet connection specifications:

Please, list your computer specifications: Intel Quad Core // 3Gig Ram // Nvidia 8800gt - i think thats alls that matters before i bore you

What speed and type is your internet connection: 16MB Broadband (Wireless)

Anything else you’d like to add

I like curry.
    Gropps

Stedee - Gnome Mage App Empty Re: Stedee - Gnome Mage App

Post  Gropps Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:21 am

Yes, I know Ste and definately vouch for him, has a brain and follows tactics. Good Mage and knows his class well.

Good luck mate Very Happy
    Cloudwalk
    Cloudwalk

Post  Cloudwalk Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:48 am

Need more active ranged dps, a warlock would be preferable, but I know Ste and he's a good player and well, I want him in.

See what other folks say, but I think it'd be a good call.

Cloudwalk
    Melkor
    Melkor

Post  Melkor Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:30 am

I like your aplication.
    I also checked your gear and seems good enough. The enchants, gems and your glyphs for each spec are the propper ones. Yor spell power could be a bit low but not much since you have it balanced with 654 haste rating wich is a good number (your casting time for the arcane blast should be around 1.7-1.8 secs if im right). The only item that i dont like is your first trinket (talisman of resurgence) because the only constant stat that gives you is intellect and you have to have the cd timed to activate it for the spellpower buff. Anyway i would go for Abyssal Rune, easy to get since drops in toc5 normal so can be farmeable and it gives you 84 haste rating (so you can change 2 gems of haste and put 2 gems of 20crit rating) In that way you win 40 crit rating and still having that amount of haste, plus the chance of getting 590 spellpower buff that goes with hit so you just have to forget about activate trinkets and wasting one global cooldown.

Anyhow the only thing i dont like is being fan of Everton Fc (cant understand it). Anyway you have my vouch.
    Lightmaester
    Lightmaester

Post  Lightmaester Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:02 am

Stedee wrote:

Anything else you’d like to add

I like curry.

Haha, thats a yes from me for making me laugh.
    Cloudwalk
    Cloudwalk

Post  Cloudwalk Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:08 pm

Okay Ste, so far you are 4/4 in the replies, so for me that is good enough to offer you a trial mate. Contact Wavelength, Vulgate or myself for an invite. Class leaders can invite too, but I am too lazy to list them all.

Cloudwalk.
    Brute

Post  Brute Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Welcome to the guild Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:50 pm