Crippled Friends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crippled Friends

Alliance PVE Guild on Dragonmaw EU

3 posters

Jejing level 80 Resto Druid [Accepted]

Jejing

Jejing level 80 Resto Druid [Accepted] Empty Jejing level 80 Resto Druid [Accepted]

Post  Jejing Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:05 pm

Personal information:

Name or nickname: Markus is my realname, ingame Jejing
    IRL time playing World of Warcraft: 10-15 hrs a day, kinda always online.
    Tell us a little about yourself:
    Well my name is Markus, 20 years old and live with my girlfriend, working as a truckdriver from time to time, never know then i work, get's an sms then they need me. And every saturday im at work from 06:00 - 15:00 . Dont do that verry much except from playing wow as it is now , going to be a father in juli, so that will be fun. Moving to a new apartment in mars aswell, so will be close to train some muay thai that i enjoy verry much .

Character information:

Character name: Jejing
    Class and race: Nightelf , Druid .
    Talent spec: 11/0/60
    Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Jejing
    Played time: 85 days, 14 hrs, 59 min

Do you have any alt? Number of active alts?: I got an active alt that i play some on, not to much at it is now. 72 Rogue with 398 JC, 400 mining gonna lvl him to 80 aswell.

Tell us a little about your character:
    Have did alot of HC's to gear up myself also some ulduar weakly raid to get frost emblems etc. and trying to improve it for everyday that goes and get all enchants , gems needed for my equipment . Right now im using a 20int in my chest, im supposed to have a 12sd + 10hr but cant find any JC that can make it.. but just so u know it will be replaced. Also getting some missing enchants, will do that today . about my staffenchant i have to tell u that , that was a miss from the enchanter that did it, he were supposed to make an 81+ but did an 63+.. pretty annoing . Anyway that will be replaced aswell. If there is any further question just contact me ingame .

Raiding information:

Will you be able to fulfil the raiding days and hours set out in the raiding page? Absolutly.

How many raids will you be able to attend per week? Every raid that u will need me . If there aint any really special that comes up IRL .

What is your current and previous end game PvE experience:
    Describe what you will bring to the raid group:
    Havent really got any end-game experiense, am an old TBC player that got tired then wotlk came out but started out again now. But one thing that i dont think to many does that i can promise is that i will read up every single taccs for bossfights so i will know exactly what to do and ofcourse bring flasks, pots , food needed for raids. Also im in Alchemist so i will help the guild get flasks etc.

Miscellaneous information:

Why do you want to join Crippled Friends?: Because you sems like a serious guild , and sems to be a friendly guild that raiding pretty much and just having a fun time with endgame raiding .

Do you know any members who will vouch for you?: Actully i dont think so, havent played with any special that i can remember , talked with wavelenght about this guild for a weak or two .

Have you been in a guild before and if yes which one? Not really on 80, just got invited to some lvling guild that i havent done nothing, dont even remember name, pretty most time spent on 80 i'v been guildless.
    Why did you leave your previous guilds? Because it was just an lvling guild.
    What other interest do you have apart from WoW? Being with my girlfriend and meating friends for bowling or whatever. Also muay thai is a big interest.

Your pc and internet connection specifications: 24 mbit Tele 2.

Please, list your computer specifications:
    Proccesor: Intel Core 2 CPU 6600 2.4 ghz
    Graphic Card: Nvidea Geforce 9800 GT 1024 mb
    RAM: 2 Gb

What speed and type is your internet connection:

24 Mbit IN / 1 Mbit OUT

Anything else you’d like to add:

Not really, only thing i can say that u wont regret taking me in and i will do anything for the guild and help ppl out and always be ready for raids . Thanks for me
    Best Reguards .

P.s. Got Headset with a working mic and ventrilo / Teamspeak installed . D.s
    Jejing

Jejing level 80 Resto Druid [Accepted] Empty Re: Jejing level 80 Resto Druid [Accepted]

Post  Jejing Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:25 am

Updated raidexperience in ICC10 to Gunship Battle. Was about to kill Saurfang but passed the spot for another dps since there only was in need of 2 healers on that boss .

And about my head + shoulder enchant im working up the rep. tbh i dident know i could get the tabard for reputation with The Wyrmrest Accord until today. But will for sure get that up fast as well with Son of hodir, will do daily every day and farm for relics .
    Lunarheaven
    Lunarheaven
    Admin

Jejing level 80 Resto Druid [Accepted] Empty Re: Jejing level 80 Resto Druid [Accepted]

Post  Lunarheaven Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:08 pm

you can trade emblemes of triumph for tokens to gain a decent amount of rep only costs 1 embleme for 1 token Smile so will take less time.

but after looking over all id be happy to give you a trial
    Nightfist
    Nightfist

Post  Nightfist Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:51 pm

Woop woop more sweds!
    Jejing

Post  Jejing Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:04 pm

Thats good to hear Smile

Ow, and fixed the reputions with both now. so got the new enchants on both head and shoulders hmm "head and shoulders" isent that a shampo btw? :O

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:50 pm