Crippled Friends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crippled Friends

Alliance PVE Guild on Dragonmaw EU

3 posters

Mattoteline - 80 Prot/Holy pala application [Accepted]

Mattoteline

Mattoteline - 80 Prot/Holy pala application [Accepted] Empty Mattoteline - 80 Prot/Holy pala application [Accepted]

Post  Mattoteline Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:26 pm

Personal information:

Name or nickname: Joonas
    IRL time playing World of Warcraft: Since tbc came :p
    Tell us a little about yourself: Finnish 16 years old boy. Uh.. i study to be a carpenter and i play alot everyday Razz

Character information:

Character name: Mattoteline
    Class and race: Dwarf Paladin (Maybe changeing to human.)
    Talent spec: 52/5/14
    Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&n=Mattoteline
    Played time: 65 days on this character.
    Do you have any alt? Number of active alts?: 80 warlock and 63 mage.
    Tell us a little about your character: Umm, 5200gearscore holypaladin, 3/5 Turalyons, conquest version and 1/5 triumph version. Protection as alternative spec (currently for pvp, playin in holy gear as that spec) 4/5 Turalyons conquest and other shait:P 4500gearscore or so.

Raiding information:

Will you be able to fulfil the raiding days and hours set out in the raiding page? Yes i am =)
    How many raids will you be able to attend per week? All of em i think, i'm very active raider, nothing better than raids.
    What is your current and previous end game PvE experience: Naxx10/25, TOC10/25, Ulduar10 untill hodir, none in 25man. ICC10 everything untill professor and icc25 Rotface and Festergut (never got to the first 4 bosses in previous guild.)
    Describe what you will bring to the raid group: Active and mature holy paladin who always brings flasks etc =)Willing to advice and help if needed.

Miscellaneous information:

Why do you want to join Crippled Friends?: I want to join your guild because i have an great friend inside the guild =) Kamler that is (=
    Do you know any members who will vouch for you?: Kamler !
    Have you been in a guild before and if yes which one? No i haven't but a friend of mine and my brother has.
    Why did you leave your previous guilds? I failed the trial in Legio Sanctus because they already had too many active holy paladins.
    What other interest do you have apart from WoW? Well, i play some CSS and physical hobbies are icehockey with friends Razz

Your pc and internet connection specifications:

Please, list your computer specifications: I'm not really sure, 20fps in raids and getting new, better computer soon.

What speed and type is your internet connection: 10mb adsl

Anything else you’d like to add: Well, i wish to be apart of your guild and do great progress in endgame raiding. =)
    Mattoteline

Mattoteline - 80 Prot/Holy pala application [Accepted] Empty Re: Mattoteline - 80 Prot/Holy pala application [Accepted]

Post  Mattoteline Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:29 pm

Forgot to add, 30k mana 20k hp selfbuffed as holy. As prot 36k hp/defcap/25dodge/12% block.
    Lightmaester
    Lightmaester

Mattoteline - 80 Prot/Holy pala application [Accepted] Empty Re: Mattoteline - 80 Prot/Holy pala application [Accepted]

Post  Lightmaester Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:46 pm

Hello, and thank you for your application.

Our roster is currently full on Paladins, however we have a couple who's trials finish this week, so I am going to put your application on hold for a few days pending those results.

Watch this space mate.
    Mattoteline

Post  Mattoteline Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:23 pm

Oh Surprised i looked the status and it said u need 1x holy paladin =) Well, u might have forgotten to change the status Razz
    Kamler
    Kamler

Post  Kamler Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:28 pm

I approve of this guy Smile
    Lightmaester
    Lightmaester

Post  Lightmaester Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:42 am

Could you please log out in your healing gear, or whisper me ingame so I can check up on your healing gear.

Thanks
    Mattoteline

Post  Mattoteline Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:30 am

Done, logged out in holy gears =) But after 13.00 i'm going to do heroics as prot so it might update it before u have a chance to check, so i'll whisper u ingame tonight.
    Lightmaester
    Lightmaester

Post  Lightmaester Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:07 pm

Ok so the issues I have with your Holy Gear:

1. You have pvp enchants on both your head and shoulders. You are currently 9970/12000 Honoured with Sons of Hodir. You need to get exalted with them and get the proper enchant for your shoulders. You are already exalted with the Kirin Tor, so just a straight switch there.

2. You have a silly enchant on your feet. You should change that asap.

As for your spec, you are not specced into Improved LoH, and instead into improved concentration aura. Unless you can convince me otherwise, I would like to see you change that. Also, would like to see Minor Glyph that decreases cd on LoH

If you were to sort the above points, we could certainly consider offering you a trial. Feel free to /w me ingame if you need any help.
    Mattoteline

Post  Mattoteline Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:55 pm

Only reason why i don't have improved LoH is that my previous guild asked me to not take it + i thought i have the kirin tor' head enchant Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:50 pm