Crippled Friends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crippled Friends

Alliance PVE Guild on Dragonmaw EU

+3
Sackiras
Cloudwalk
Kamler
7 posters

Kamler´s reapply and apology [Accepted]

Kamler
    Kamler

Kamler´s reapply and apology [Accepted] Empty Kamler´s reapply and apology [Accepted]

Post  Kamler Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:43 pm

Personal information:Harri Valo

Name or nickname:Harri (can call me Harry i dont mind)
    IRL time playing World of Warcraft:4 years and 3 days
    Tell us a little about yourself:id spose u know me by now

Character information:ret pala with holy OS BS 450 with JC 455

Character name:Kamler
    Class and race:Draenei pala
    Talent spec:13/5/51
    Armory link:
    Played time:170 days total 83 days as lvl 80
    Do you have any alt? Number of active alts?: Credo frost tank lvl 80
    Tell us a little about your character:Maxed out gems and enchants and id dare to say quite good dps for a pala

Raiding information:done all lich king raids upp until ICC and first 4 bosses from 10 man ICC with Toc 10 HC and OS 10+3d

Will you be able to fulfil the raiding days and hours set out in the raiding page? definetley
    How many raids will you be able to attend per week? 3 25 mans 1 10 man
    What is your current and previous end game PvE experience: see above
    Describe what you will bring to the raid group:a none slackin punctual own elixirs and buff foods bringing dps wich can sometimes even heal

Miscellaneous information:

Why do you want to join Crippled Friends?:i got deeply attached to this guild and there aint rly any other guilds on the server with raid times that suit me
    Do you know any members who will vouch for you?:prob none anymore
    Have you been in a guild before and if yes which one? Post Mortem, The Immortal, Mythology and Crippled Friends
    Why did you leave your previous guilds?Post Mortem and The Immortal are pretty mutch the same guild and we joined with The Immortal to mythology and left them due to having problems with theire raiding system after that joined with them here to Crippled Friends and left Crippled Friends a week ago out of bitter thoughts and a urge/impulse during that fight with sephi
    What other interest do you have apart from WoW? i like metal

Your pc and internet connection specifications: see below

Please, list your computer specifications:

What speed and type is your internet connection:HP comaq Dx2420 Microtowe.r Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU E1500 @ 2.20GHz
    2.20GHz (atleast that:s what it says in the control pannel) and 1 Mbps inet

Anything else you’d like to add: I would like to apologise of being sutch a "handbagwarrior" for the last 2 months and i would aswell like to apologise directly to eddy about what i said in that farewell note i made whilst in that urge/impulse of leaving

Last edited by Kamler on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kamler
    Kamler

Kamler´s reapply and apology [Accepted] Empty Re: Kamler´s reapply and apology [Accepted]

Post  Kamler Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:44 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&n=Kamler
    Cloudwalk
    Cloudwalk

Kamler´s reapply and apology [Accepted] Empty Re: Kamler´s reapply and apology [Accepted]

Post  Cloudwalk Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:49 pm

Hmmmm... I am impressed, I wouldn't have had the humility to re-apply.

I am sure we will get back to you soon Kamler.

Regards Cloudwalk
    Sackiras
    Sackiras

Post  Sackiras Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:09 pm

I would vouch for you kamler since i know your a good player and your also fun ;D
    Cloudwalk
    Cloudwalk

Post  Cloudwalk Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:15 pm

Not a question of vouching, we know Kamlers a good player.

Okay, I'll put forward my honest opinion. Although some people would probably - and very loudly - disagree with me, I am all for having Kamler back in the guild. Other people have made mistakes and been given 2nd chances, so I would think it unfair for Kamler (who has put a lot of effort into CF) to not get the same 2nd chance.

It is worth noting now though, that going into the new year I have slightly higher expectations for the guild and I am hoping we can all work on that as a team, so I may not be as forgiving in future because people will take advantage of that.
    Aziddruid
    Aziddruid

Post  Aziddruid Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:42 pm

Heya Kammy...

I do agree with Mikey on your application...

Nice to see youre missing us all

I think that we all from time to time gets frustrated over this game, and some times ( as in your case ) we say and do things that we strongly regret afterwards ...

I would love to have you back ... Thx for apolegizing to Eddy, he did not deserve that remark ..

Good luck on your application
    Espenaskelad
    Espenaskelad

Post  Espenaskelad Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:41 am

Cloudwalk wrote:Not a question of vouching, we know Kamlers a good player.

Okay, I'll put forward my honest opinion. Although some people would probably - and very loudly - disagree with me, I am all for having Kamler back in the guild. Other people have made mistakes and been given 2nd chances, so I would think it unfair for Kamler (who has put a lot of effort into CF) to not get the same 2nd chance.

It is worth noting now though, that going into the new year I have slightly higher expectations for the guild and I am hoping we can all work on that as a team, so I may not be as forgiving in future because people will take advantage of that.

Im all for him getting a 2nd chance like all others, thats not considering the work he have put down for the guild.

//Espen
    Keldan
    Keldan

Post  Keldan Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:52 pm

I'm gonna be the devil's advocate, and simply ask:

What about next time? It's not like he hasn't been loud and rude before. I'm all for second chances, but how many have we given him? Really?
    Waveforce

Post  Waveforce Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:23 pm

What other interest do you have apart from WoW? i like metal

you mean you like listening to airplanes
    Kamler
    Kamler

Post  Kamler Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:29 pm

well i did not quite mean that but occasionally yes
    Espenaskelad
    Espenaskelad

Post  Espenaskelad Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:29 pm

Baylen wrote:I'm gonna be the devil's advocate, and simply ask:

What about next time? It's not like he hasn't been loud and rude before. I'm all for second chances, but how many have we given him? Really?

WTB more Attendance before opinions Wink
    Cloudwalk
    Cloudwalk

Post  Cloudwalk Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:32 pm

Espenaskelad wrote:WTB more Attendance before opinions Wink

/applaud
    Keldan
    Keldan

Post  Keldan Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:30 pm

Espenaskelad wrote:
    Baylen wrote:I'm gonna be the devil's advocate, and simply ask:

WTB more Attendance before opinions Wink

I've been in the last raids for the foreseeable last month, m8. That I have signed for. Opinions is valid, there or not.

Take it or leave it.
    Waveforce

Post  Waveforce Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:26 am

Oh forgot to tell you Kamler, a second chance, but also your last.

Welcome back.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:07 pm