Crippled Friends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crippled Friends

Alliance PVE Guild on Dragonmaw EU

5 posters

Glimnor Warlock Application [Declined]

Tomwarlock

Glimnor Warlock Application [Declined] Empty Glimnor Warlock Application [Declined]

Post  Tomwarlock Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:33 pm

Personal information:

Name or nickname:Tom
    IRL time playing World of Warcraft:2 hours a day , if not more
    Tell us a little about yourself:Overall i'm kind of a nice guy, don't talk very much, can listen good to leader while in raids

Character information:

Character name:Glimnor
    Class and race:Gnome warlock
    Talent spec:0/40/31 Demongly/Destruction
    Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&n=Glimnor
    Played time:20 days 17 hours
    Do you have any alt? Number of active alts?:No
    Tell us a little about your character:Basicly well geared only need to replace 1 trinket, and some enchants

Raiding information:

Will you be able to fulfil the raiding days and hours set out in the raiding page? Most of them
    How many raids will you be able to attend per week? 2-4
    What is your current and previous end game PvE experience: Have done Onyxia, VOA , Ulduar(siege) , All HC's , Few Bosses in Naxx
    Describe what you will bring to the raid group:If needed Summon portal, Healthstones,and Obviously DPS

Miscellaneous information:

Why do you want to join Crippled Friends?:Looking for a new guild.
    Do you know any members who will vouch for you?: None, Just saw advertising in Trade chat in Dalaran.
    Have you been in a guild before and if yes which one? Old school raiders( Did lvl 70 raids when i was 70) And at 80 Viam inveniam aut Faciam
    Why did you leave your previous guilds? The ICC progress wasn't working, couldn't handle bosses.
    What other interest do you have apart from WoW? Sport, School, Chillin with my friends

What speed and type is your internet connection: http://www.speedtest.net/result/661978110.png

Last edited by Tomwarlock on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Melkor
    Melkor

Glimnor Warlock Application [Declined] Empty Re: Glimnor Warlock Application [Declined]

Post  Melkor Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:59 pm

Tomwarlock wrote:
    Your pc and internet connection specifications: Interexplorer/firefox

wohaaa, this made my day.thx Very Happy
    Tomwarlock

Glimnor Warlock Application [Declined] Empty Re: Glimnor Warlock Application [Declined]

Post  Tomwarlock Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Hehe XD Just saw there's a Typo in it. Just fixed it
    Melkor
    Melkor

Post  Melkor Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:19 pm

good try but no. i will give you a clue:

Your pc and internet connection specifications:

# Operating system:Windows 2.6.0.6001 (SP 1)
    # CPU type:AMD Phenom(tm) 9100e Quad-Core Processor
    # CPU Speed (GHz):1.82
    # System memory (GB):7.998
    # Graphics card model:NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
    # Graphics card driver:nvd3dum.dll
    # Desktop resolution:1920x1080
    # Hard disk size (GB):550.099
    Tomwarlock

Post  Tomwarlock Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:21 pm

I removed the info I didn't know about my computer, not good at that to be honest ..... Neutral
    Tomwarlock

Post  Tomwarlock Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:33 pm

So I guess it's denied right?
    Melkor
    Melkor

Post  Melkor Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:34 pm

its ok bud, no problem.
    anyway, some of your gear are abit low on itm lvl for what we are doing now and you miss some enchanta and the belt socket.
    you missing alot of raiding experience too.
    we will have to discuss your aplication.
    GL and have a nice Christmas
    Lunarheaven
    Lunarheaven
    Admin

Post  Lunarheaven Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:48 pm

currently i think we could do with atleast another warlock but theres afew tasks id like to see you complete before i give my acceptance to you. (im not actually an officer / class leader so not my final word to let you in but people acknowledge my thoughts here atleast id hope Razz)

1. id like to see that you get all glyph slots filled with approriate glyphs to your spec.
    2.Id like to see your rep with outland factions to look more like a raiding member (this is easy to increase these days and helps get better enchants)
    3.id like to see you improve on some of your items such as the trinkets
    4.could do with seeing mainly that you have changed the pvp enchants for pvp ones which can be gained through rep
    4. like to see all items enchants / gemmed / belt buckled appropriatedly with lich king enchants.

Those are the main things id like to see improved now for the stuff id like to rant about.

1. your very under experiences with raiding lich king raids as in not completed naxx / ulduar / toc let alone downed a boss in icc (10man and 25man).
    2.you have never used a flask and majority of elixirs used is noggleflogger elixirs which these show consumeables come under our policy of being prepaired for battle in raids.

all in all its 50/50 for me at the moment and ill leave this up for officers to see and help aid them in discussing your application.
    hopefully one of our warlocks will make a post about your spec and other warlock essential topics.
    Cloudwalk
    Cloudwalk

Post  Cloudwalk Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:57 pm

Lunarheaven wrote:(im not actually an officer / class leader so not my final word to let you in but people acknowledge my thoughts here atleast id hope Razz)

Of course I listen to you....
    Tomwarlock

Post  Tomwarlock Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:41 pm

I don't think i can join as my membership expired and I Don't know if i'm going to buy a new one any time soon...
    but as soon as I buy a new one i'll let you know
    Sudaki
    Sudaki

Post  Sudaki Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:30 pm

Well as total picture it seems pretty good only missing some enchants and an trinket upgrade would be great. Razz

Greetings sudaki

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:29 pm