Crippled Friends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crippled Friends

Alliance PVE Guild on Dragonmaw EU

Suutari-Hunter [Failed trail]

Suutarii

Suutari-Hunter [Failed trail] Empty Suutari-Hunter [Failed trail]

Post  Suutarii Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:12 pm

Personal information:

Name or nickname:Tommi
    IRL time playing World of Warcraft:i play like 3-9 hours per day
    Tell us a little about yourself:Hmm i'am very kind person who realy likes to raid you will see that =) i'am right now studying in business college

Character information:

Character name:suutari
    Class and race:Night elf Hunter
    Talent spec
    Armory link
    Played time:Game is closed now so can't check it.
    Do you have any alt? Number of active alts?:80lvl druid tank
    Tell us a little about your character: hmm i'am right now with Druin 4/5 t9 that kinda stuff and hunter stuff you see from armory

Raiding information:

Will you be able to fulfil the raiding days and hours set out in the raiding page? i can raid extra also Wink
    How many raids will you be able to attend per week? i can raid every day ? there is no prob in that
    What is your current and previous end game PvE experience: I think its kinda good Very Happy done almost all Very Happy 2 boss left from WOTLK algalon and the new ICC boss
    Describe what you will bring to the raid group: Flasks,bullets and ALOT OF GOOD GUILD SPIRIT AND PROGRESS SPIRIT ! Very Happy

Miscellaneous information:

Why do you want to join Crippled Friends?: Becose i wan't to join good raiding guild Very Happy
    Do you know any members who will vouch for you?: hmm From Phoenix society Shinzi
    Have you been in a guild before and if yes which one?Evocati in horde side
    Why did you leave your previous guilds? I got some ago some prob with raid times
    What other interest do you have apart from WoW? the lore ofc ! i wanna hear what happen to Lich king and the other stuff =)

Your pc and internet connection specifications:its good no prob ofc

Please, list your computer specifications:# Operating system:Windows 2.6.0.6001 (SP 1)
    # CPU type:AMD Phenom(tm) 9100e Quad-Core Processor
    # CPU Speed (GHz):1.82
    # System memory (GB):7.998
    # Graphics card model:NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
    # Graphics card driver:nvd3dum.dll
    # Desktop resolution:1920x1080
    # Hard disk size (GB):550.099

What speed and type is your internet connection:8mb good in finland

Anything else you’d like to add: Hmm nothing cames my mind right now but ofc you can w me in game or contact me in msn tommisuutari@hotmail.com
    Brute

Suutari-Hunter [Failed trail] Empty Re: Suutari-Hunter [Failed trail]

Post  Brute Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:12 am

Hey Suutari, thx for the application.

Based on your application and armory page we would very much like to give you a trial. Would also like to see you upgrade your enchants on weapon and chest to push your dps to the fullest.

I won't be about for the weekend but hopefully one of the officers will catch you in-game or else I'll try to find you in the beginning of the next week Smile

Brut

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:49 pm