Crippled Friends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crippled Friends

Alliance PVE Guild on Dragonmaw EU

4 posters

Application Aludra (80 Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest) [Declined]

Aludra

Application Aludra (80 Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest) [Declined] Empty Application Aludra (80 Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest) [Declined]

Post  Aludra Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:43 pm

Hey fellows!

Name: Frederik
    Nationality: Danish
    Character: Female Night elf, priest.

I have been playing since 2004 the guild I have been in basically since tbc is Sunwell. I made some really nice friends in Sunwell and had a lot of fun raiding and hanging on TS basically 24/7(Before everything started going wrong i was the mage class leader)When i found out that sunwell wasn’t going to resurrect again i decided to take a break from wow, but now I’m back.

As you may have noticed (Or will notice) I value the social aspect of the game a lot. That may also be related to the fact that I have a few friends in your guild (Kalysmenya, Sackiras, Georkas and ofcause my great IRL friend Tuiyoe.
    It shall be said that I am a very ambitious boy. I aim to be one of the best at what I do and I take deaths in a raid as a personal mistake. I expect my fellow raiders to have the same drive and ambition regarding the game as I do. I love to tell jokes and listen to jokes while raiding, if everything was death serious it would be to boring! 

I believe myself to be a fast learner, I may still have much to learn and I am eager to learn from the best. I have been raiding as a mage since TBC – I would like the responsibility as a healer (that’s why I’m playing a priest), even though I miss owning the crap out of something with my mage. I do play a lot, as much as my school allows me too, so pretty much 7 days a week 24/7 
    About my gear.. It’s not very good (The most of my gear is item level 219).
    Raid experience: I’ve cleared every raid, bout trial of the crusader and the once in the new patch.

I hope I convinced you to give me a chance to prove myself
    And with confidence in my voice I will say – you won’t regret it if so.
    Waveforce

Application Aludra (80 Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest) [Declined] Empty Re: Application Aludra (80 Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest) [Declined]

Post  Waveforce Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:41 pm

I hope I convinced you to give me a chance to prove myself

To be honest you prove yourself even before the application. This is what I'm missing greatly.
    You miss the proper epic gems and enchants I want to see in an applicant. You're missing a headenchant for example and are not exalted with the Kirin Tor. I'm missing Sons of Hodir rep as well for the shoulder enchant. Your mainhand weapon enchant is too low, rather have you get th 63 spellpower one. Your leg enchant is too low. its at 35, you need 50. You're using pvp bracers with 40 stamina. Don't you have anything else and get a 30 spellpower one instead? You're build looks like a singletarget healing build as holy. That's fine. But all your major glyphs on armory = SHADOW GLYPHS.

rework that a bit please.

Waveforce
    Cloudwalk
    Cloudwalk

Application Aludra (80 Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest) [Declined] Empty Re: Application Aludra (80 Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest) [Declined]

Post  Cloudwalk Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:54 pm

Hello Aludra

Thanks for your application.

I'm a big fan of priests, and would always consider "just one more" although personally I think your gear needs a bit of work. Luckily, with patch 3.3 out now it should be remarkably easy for you to play catch up, and also to get mats and rep for better enchancts. As you said ilevel 219 is not great, basically 10 man Ulduar and we are now raiding 25 man ICC.

I'm a believer in giving people a chance, so in my opinion, if you make some headway with your gear and we have a possible opening I'd suggest you were offered a trial. Things to consider though are that we currently have trial priests and also applications from priests pending.

Waveforce is the man you need to impress, our local priest guru. (I'm just a paladin)

Anyway, good luck with the gearing up and stay in touch here on the forums.

Regards, Cloudwalk.
    Aludra

Post  Aludra Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:16 pm

I'm happy that you are considering to give me a chance. At the moment im doing all i can to improve my stats.

Aludra.
    Auska
    Auska
    Admin

Post  Auska Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:51 am

I believe that your application is being closely looked at and that the priest class leader would like to talk to you in game if possible.

Wavelength, Waveforce.

good luck.

auska
    Waveforce

Post  Waveforce Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:17 pm

Hello Aludra,

as for the time being, I will put your application on hold/decline.
    Simply put, you still lack the experience and gear we seek in our raiders to perform well enough while healing. I base this on a few things: your gems and your current spellpower for example. You're not using the right gems yet and your spellpower is sitting at least 400 under what we're doing.
    So basically you still have time to improve.
    Hope you spend some more time in that and we can maybe find another occassion to talk about your application.

Good luck in your future applications.

Waveforce

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:34 pm