Crippled Friends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crippled Friends

Alliance PVE Guild on Dragonmaw EU

+4
Waveforce
Auska
Melkor
1krogh2
8 posters

Gnome Warrior Drokonen Apply [Accepted]

Demoneye
    Demoneye

Gnome Warrior Drokonen Apply [Accepted] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gnome Warrior Drokonen Apply [Accepted]

Post  Demoneye Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:07 am

if his defence is already to high, it could be nice to get the honour enchant on his shoulders indeed.. as it gives 30sta iirc...

other than that I don't know what to think of this applicant...

apparently he hasn't got loads of raiding experience as he hasn't been in a raiding guild before...

(you wont belive me but the first time I raided I wasn't the best of the raid, although I was ofc doing shitloads of dmg.. as hunter)

just a question from me, have you raided before? I don't really call pugging VoA/naxx/OS/mally raiding... as those are just lame easy ''raids''.
    drokonen

Gnome Warrior Drokonen Apply [Accepted] - Page 2 Empty reply

Post  drokonen Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:55 pm

yea i have raiding befor and i have MT naxx 25/10 os 10/25 voa10/25 and i know all tacks beacruse my frind maugo havee told me all tacks and then one have say the tacks one time then i know what to du i know some tacks to ulduar and ToC but not all but i shall be with maugo at monday and then he tell me all the tacks so i know that but yea i have been in a bad guild there try to do ulduar but that was a bed guild so we kill one bos orr something but i have get my defence down and then i have get some more hp i have 31500hp unbuff and 3800hp buff
    lizenda

Gnome Warrior Drokonen Apply [Accepted] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gnome Warrior Drokonen Apply [Accepted]

Post  lizenda Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:59 pm

u mean 38000k hp buffed right?
    Amros

Post  Amros Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:27 pm

lizenda wrote:u mean 38000k hp buffed right?
    38 000 000 hit points? Thats almost twice as much as General Vezax 25 man!?!
    Auska
    Auska
    Admin

Post  Auska Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:06 pm

Shall be discussing your application tomorrow night with officers when we're all onlne and will let you know from there.

Regards

Auska
    drokonen

Gnome Warrior Drokonen Apply [Accepted] - Page 2 Empty ?

Post  drokonen Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:45 pm

yea okay:)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:04 am